Dua Lipa & The Blessed Madonna’s “Club Future Nostalgia" Debuts at 28

I am loving it....lol anyone else?

I'm listening it from start to finish the way it was intended - maybe that made the difference for me.

but seriously it gives me gritty, underground club vibes and it's fun. it makes me wish I was at a club getting lit to this live. first time I've missed the clubs since corona.  

• Love 3

So i have listened to it, and....its a fun and nice club remix album :)

Even there r its unbearable moments like Cool (Jayda G remix) and songs like hallucinate which were completely butchered :nyheadache: it was 70% of the time, really fun :madance: I enjoyed Love is religion, Physical (remix) and That kind of woman alot too! :groovin: Love is religion however definitely saved the album :scalped:

• Love 1

I like this album. It's the classic album/ beats you would hear in Europe or UK, hard bass and just mixing with 90s stuff, she is smart, with Future Nostalgia she aims for GP and radio, and overall public. but with this one, she aims for clubs, so she can cover both scenes, Dua does not play same as the others, plus she has a different approach to things. Icon.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block