Dua Lipa & The Blessed Madonna’s “Club Future Nostalgia" Debuts at 28

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Stop that. If one of those DJs brought me this same sound I would butcher them as well. The difference is that they have delivered more bops than flops. If the Blessed Madonna brought the same sounds the artists you mentioned did I would be all over it. And I talk equal smack about males too but it’s not my fault Exhale mostly only worships and wants to talk about women so my chances are slim. She produced subpar work and deserves the criticism she’s getting regardless of what Dua and others feel. The same people that love it can praise it and those that don’t can hate it. 

she only produced two of SEVENTEEN tracks and mixed them all together. She doesn't deserved to be butchered that way

I’ve listened to this twice now and actually really like some of the remixes on it! There’s some good samples used on this too (that Break My Heart/Cosmic Girl medley and Hollaback Girl sample though!!!) I love how the mixes transition into one another, it feels like a DJ set at a club :duadance: 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Isla said:

I’ve listened to this twice now and actually really like some of the remixes on it! There’s some good samples used on this too (that Break My Heart/Cosmic Girl medley and Hollaback Girl sample though!!!) I love how the mixes transition into one another, it feels like a DJ set at a club :duadance: 

I’m warming up to it some more now too, but still have a ways to go 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, zenden said:

Some of the remixes r good. Visuals r not so much

That’s how I feel most of these releases have been. I keep going back and forth on my feelings about this project. Like would I have been better off before it was releases? I think the Levitating Remix would’ve been ok as a stand-alone project after she released the single. I gotta stop it though since Love Is Religion is a bop 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, cchenbag said:

I dont know how Dua handed her album to this girl, who is she? the first time Ive heard about Blessed Madonna was like 10 days ago (i did some research and apparently she used to call herself Black Madonna), 

i thought Madonna was calling herself Blessed madonna lately lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
25 minutes ago, mauureee said:

OMFG ME TOO, so madonna hasn't got anyhting to do with this? OMG I'm so confused :clownery:

hahahaha madonna and blessed madonna have nothing to do with each other. Blessed madonna (former Black Madonna) did not even chose her name because of madonna (singer) but because of some old paintings that depict the Virgin Mary as black. yes, I did my reearch only to be more furious at Dua. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block