Dua Lipa & The Blessed Madonna’s “Club Future Nostalgia" Debuts at 28

25 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Has she really ever talked about Britney Spears, to be honest. I haven't really heard her say anything about Britney having any impact on her artistry. 

Considering she was born in 96. Her First memories of Britney are pretty much the 2007 incident. Plus it's well known Britney isn't that huge in the UK market. Her last hit album was in 2003. 

Yeah, but Circus was a re-peak! I mean, most of us became fans during the Circus era. Anyway, I’m not bitter or something because it’s up to her after all. I was just saying..... 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
On 8/5/2020 at 1:54 AM, martini88 said:

I hate remixes...I want new music 

She did this with her last album too. She called it the complete edition and she released it a short while after the original album, just like she’s doing with this one. That one also got more promotion and had all the big Dua bangers we know and love. 

Im excited for this. It seems her Eras really begin with the re release for her 🤪

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

She did this with her last album too. She called it the complete edition and she released it a short while after the original album, just like she’s doing with this one. That one also got more promotion and had all the big Dua bangers we know and love. 

Im excited for this. It seems her Eras really begin with the re release for her 🤪

Still can’t believe New Rules wasn’t lead single. Not even 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th but the 7TH single. Her power :urite:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Still can’t believe New Rules wasn’t lead single. Not even 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th but the 7TH single. Her power :urite:

Hotter Than Hell, Blow Your Mind,  Be the one, Lost in Your Light, IDGAF and of course New Rules slayed my existence when I was in Sixth Form 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block