Dua Lipa & The Blessed Madonna’s “Club Future Nostalgia" Debuts at 28

Omg, I just saw this! How cool, I’ll watch it with a blunt on my day off tomorrow!  :makeitrain:  :jabba: 

I was just busy enjoying my Katy vinyl after dinner. I had chicken fingers and riesling. :katyclown: Katy delivered a FanTastic album

thatsite very well with her previous work. And the singles are nice within the cohesive context of a full album.  :brityes:

This remix album, ahem *DJ Mix*  :jj: is Fuc King fire and I’ve seriously been jamming to it all day ! Slays! These ladies are both killing it today!  

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Content Curators
6 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Thank you baby. Its an honor to sing with the legendary brit and bey :mhm:

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Butch Pepsi commercial lesbian :queenie:

So happy this is happening but, lets not forget that I as the true Queen of Pop shall always perform front and center :chrissy: at all times. I will lead like I've always done and I will be the center of attention because I deserve it. I am ultimate, I am diva, I am Sasha Fierce :chrissy:

Please feel free to contact Kelly and Michelle and ask for advice on the things that are a no no when in the presence of the Queen :chrissy:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

3 hours ago, Midnight said:

So happy this is happening but, lets not forget that I as the true Queen of Pop shall always perform front and center :chrissy: at all times. I will lead like I've always done and I will be the center of attention because I deserve it. I am ultimate, I am diva, I am Sasha Fierce :chrissy:

Please feel free to contact Kelly and Michelle and ask for advice on the things that are a no no when in the presence of the Queen :chrissy:

How about we take turns Sasha? You can be front and center on February 29 :jj:

22 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

When her name is all over the album and she’s the one promoting it then she deserves some of the comments 

This is such a silly excuse. The Blessed Madonna is the ONLY female producer acknowledged in the music industry and she's being destroyed by a bunch of gay guys because they didn't like an experimental album that Dua herself decided to do. This would have never happened to Calvin Harris, Diplo, Zedd, Skrillex, Dr. Luke, Max Martin, or any of those male remixers who produce dance music (me included).

Gay guys think they have the right to tell a woman how to dress, how to makeup, how to do her work, and when to promote it (hello Little Monsters) just "because they're gay". Gay men are way more ****** towards women than straight guys are and that's why stand culture is so toxic. And I'm saying this as the gay male I am, but I've already learned that if I'm going to talk bad about a woman I shouldn't be talking at all.

1 hour ago, EonBauer said:

This is such a silly excuse. The Blessed Madonna is the ONLY female producer acknowledged in the music industry and she's being destroyed by a bunch of gay guys because they didn't like an experimental album that Dua herself decided to do. This would have never happened to Calvin Harris, Diplo, Zedd, Skrillex, Dr. Luke, Max Martin, or any of those male remixers who produce dance music (me included).

Gay guys think they have the right to tell a woman how to dress, how to makeup, how to do her work, and when to promote it (hello Little Monsters) just "because they're gay". Gay men are way more ****** towards women than straight guys are and that's why stand culture is so toxic. And I'm saying this as the gay male I am, but I've already learned that if I'm going to talk bad about a woman I shouldn't be talking at all.

Stop that. If one of those DJs brought me this same sound I would butcher them as well. The difference is that they have delivered more bops than flops. If the Blessed Madonna brought the same sounds the artists you mentioned did I would be all over it. And I talk equal smack about males too but it’s not my fault Exhale mostly only worships and wants to talk about women so my chances are slim. She produced subpar work and deserves the criticism she’s getting regardless of what Dua and others feel. The same people that love it can praise it and those that don’t can hate it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block