Dua Lipa & The Blessed Madonna’s “Club Future Nostalgia" Debuts at 28

Mark Ronson just Killed Physical WTF!!!! :slayde:Gwen is delivering tho but i hate the mix. It makes the song boring :pika:

Love is Religion :whiteladydance::livinggg: The disco club remix actually works here :ramona:

The Hollaback girls sample on Hallucinate is so catchy and 90's . i kinda dig it. It's the song i want to hear while entering the place :katycream:

I applaud Dua. She is giving us so many things for this era. :kiss:

• Love 2
Just now, Invitation said:

I don't want her to receive death threats and I feel bad for her, but this iconic album doesn't need her input :tiffanycries:

Oh yeah no death threats, but she should know that this was not the vibe we were hoping for. Oh well at the end of the day there will be fans who love it and I still got my original album to listen to :fakecry:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block