Would You Guys Like It If B10 Was An Acoustic/Folk Album?

3 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

blackout or songs on itz like TOMH or early mornin aren’t ambitious or “shock worthy”?!

I am talking about Currentney, ofc Primeney was a total risk taker. I still remember when in 2016 we said: "She's going to do the Apple Festival Show, The iHeart Radio and these radio festivals, she will obviously sing 100% live, it's a music fest, everyone sings live there" and well :clownery::clownery::clownery:

• Haha 4
  • Content Curators
16 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

I am talking about Currentney, ofc Primeney was a total risk taker. I still remember when in 2016 we said: "She's going to do the Apple Festival Show, The iHeart Radio and these radio festivals, she will obviously sing 100% live, it's a music fest, everyone sings live there" and well :clownery::clownery::clownery:

Why does she lie so much about it :howdareyou:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods

I think she has too much rage to be singing peaceful slow songs. She doesn't have to candid about it but I know she would want an aggressive sound something she can grind to. She's been working on her dancing so you know she's gonna deliver bops that hit hard. 

I do definitely see her doing a folklore album  in the future.  

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

Not really...one of the main reasons why I like Britney and her music is because of the bangers, high energy and the overall sexuality she brings to the table :mhm: it gives me huge confidence boost and just makes me feel so full of life. However, if she decided to release a folklore acoustic kind of album, I would definitely buy it and stream it. I will always support my queen's artistry (except for BJ, that wasn't her and its the only album I don't own, it can go to hell). 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

Please reevaluate. There's absolutely nothing wrong with Britney releasing a dream-pop/alternative record and experimenting with other sounds. Besides her management, this is another reason why Britney has failed to evolve as an aging pop artist because avid pop stans like yourself don't like anything that's outside of your comfort zone or what is expected of the norm. Imagine if Britney's 'OD' album was never shelved and she was taken more serious as an artist with music that had actual introspect and meaning behind it. Again - just like her crap team, you guys just want the same *** and electro-pop songs that  have been over-exhausted at this point and showcase no artistic versatility or growth. Give me a break. byesmoke.gif 

Britney Doesn’t Need To Evolve As An Artist Anymore.  She’s Not 20, And Not At The Beginning Of Her Career.  She’s A Near 40 Year Old Woman Who Has Had One Of The Most Successful Careers In Pop Music History.  She Is A Living Legend, And Is Celebrated By The Industry.  So If We Are Gonna Get Electro - Songs About S E X, Then That’s Fine.  If She Wants To Give Us A Ballad,  That‘s Fine.  But One Thing For Damn Sure, Is That She Better Not Give Us An Acoustic Record After Making Us Wait Over 4 Years For New Music.  Sorry Love :kiss:

I don’t care what sort of album we get, as long as she is passionate about it.

I envy Swifties as Taylor seems so passionate about Folklore. Her heart and soul is right there in the music.

Britney hasn’t had that since ITZ. You could tell  she was so proud of that album, she wasn’t just saying she was to sell records.

It could be an album of nursery rhymes for all I care, as long as it is Britney’s passion project.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Gaga already annoyed me when a nearly four year wait ended with Joanne

Agreed. Joanne was so out of place in her discography. It would've made more sense for her to release Chromatica then, and then Joanne now, after A Star is Born and everything.

I think there is a day Britney could reinvent herself with an acoustic album that would allow her to just sit and sing some songs stripped down - after some practice, I think she could really rebrand herself and drop the Queen of playback title... But first, she needs to come back with a bang - after all of this conservatorship drama, when she's free, after a tell-all with Oprah, and a #1 pop album with a smash single - we need 'Womanizer' status again.:thirsty:

• Love 3