Would You Guys Like It If B10 Was An Acoustic/Folk Album?

22 hours ago, alluvion said:

What if she did dance covers of Woody Guthrie songs? Would you be there?

i dont know because ive never heard of woody guthrie lol i just dont want a complete album of slow folk songs. and i dont want a covers album either

tbh as well, Britney hasnt released music in 4 years. if szhe releases new music in 2021 itll be 5 years which is a long time. i think her comeback single needs to be really upbeat and in your face  to get people's attention

45 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

i dont know because ive never heard of woody guthrie lol i just dont want a complete album of slow folk songs. and i dont want a covers album either

tbh as well, Britney hasnt released music in 4 years. if szhe releases new music in 2021 itll be 5 years which is a long time. i think her comeback single needs to be really upbeat and in your face  to get people's attention

He's the guy who wrote 'This Land Is Your Land'. He was Bob Dylan's idol.

29 minutes ago, Forever22 said:

I would love an acoustic / unplugged version of her hit singles. Be an easy way to complete her remaining albums for rca. 

I love listening to acoustic remixes of her old songs. :fakecry: A stripped back performance would be amazing. :fakecry: