Would You Guys Like It If B10 Was An Acoustic/Folk Album?

Maybe one song like that but Britney's singing style does not really fit with folk and she would need to use a new technique which I am fully confident that she could do.  I think "Just Like Me", "Don't Cry", "Now That I Found You", "Girl In The Mirror", "Someday" and "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know" are Britney's version of folk.  

• Love 4
Just now, jordeezy said:

Maybe one song like that but Britney's singing style does not really fit with folk and she would need to use a new technique which I am fully confident that she could do.  I think "Just Like Me", "Don't Cry", "Now That I Found You", "Girl In The Mirror", "Someday" and "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know" are Britney's version of folk.  

Oh, and "Not A Girl (Not Yet A Woman)" as well as maybe "Email My Heart" and "I Will Be There"

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

6 minutes ago, robert26101 said:

Hell no! I want bops upon bops. Britney is pure pop, she doesn’t need to follow any trends. And she definitely doesn’t need to follow Taylor Swift. Don’t even put this voodoo in the universe. 

I guess I’d just like an album that was filled with songs like Baby Boy, Everyday, Just Luv Me, Just Yesterday, Strangest Love, and Let Go. :mhm: I’d also be here for a Blackout 2.0

• Love 3

No.  I Just Don’t Think Her Voice Would Do The Genre Justice.  Only Because I Still Think Once She’s Free That Her Record Label Will Dictate Her Voice, They Only Will Let Us Hear The Baby Voice.  And Only Her Real Voice Could Do The Folk Genre Justice.  Also,  I Need Bops From Britney, That’s All We Need, Britney Bops Can Save The World.  Sorry, That’s The Truth.  But, A Bop Album That Is Actually A Tell All About Her Situation Could Be Great.  But I Just Have A Feeling We Are Gonna Get *** Kitten Britney Forever And Always. 

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I wouldn’t be here for it. Britney is pop. I don’t want anything less than pop. Gaga already annoyed me when a nearly four year wait ended with Joanne, imagine the meltdowns if the first album in 5 years from Britney was folk/acoustic? :byesmoke:

Please reevaluate. There's absolutely nothing wrong with Britney releasing a dream-pop/alternative record and experimenting with other sounds. Besides her management, this is another reason why Britney has failed to evolve as an aging pop artist because avid pop stans like yourself don't like anything that's outside of your comfort zone or what is expected of the norm. Imagine if Britney's 'OD' album was never shelved and she was taken more serious as an artist with music that had actual introspect and meaning behind it. Again - just like her crap team, you guys just want the same *** and electro-pop songs that  have been over-exhausted at this point and showcase no artistic versatility or growth. Give me a break. byesmoke.gif 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I didn’t not like Joanne, but when you promise an upcoming pop album, perhaps even a sequel to a fan favourite, it stings when they deliver something so totally different. I don’t get why pop artists have to flex their versatility as if being a pop star is so beneath them :sobbing:

Britney can do country, and let her voice shine for once.

• Love 2