Would You Guys Like It If B10 Was An Acoustic/Folk Album?

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Ooh, an acoustic medley of Everytime, Someday and Everyday. That would slay the heck out of all of us and you know it. :fruit: 

And after pulling at our heartstrings, she can steal our wigs with a performance for Love Me Down, Outrageous, and Gimme More. :scalped:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I know we are desperate, but **** no. I want non-mainstream experimental/electronic/edgy/hip-hop blackout/inside out/in the zone and maybe even some lo-fi but still with beats vibes. 

I love lo-fi! :qtbrit: I’d prefer a dark pop/hip-hop album, too. It was just a thought I had lol

The problem with acoustic/folk music is that when it comes to “tour time” she ain’t gonna get away with lipping to those kinda tracks and will be dragged endlessly by most of you who are saying you want this.

At least when she does dance tracks, she has routines which compensate for the fact she lips. I’m not here for her standing at a mic or sitting in a chair “pretending” to sing an entire set of acoustic/folk songs “live.” Just no.

Count Me Out GIF by Good Boys

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Corso said:

The problem with acoustic/folk music is that when it comes to “tour time” she ain’t gonna get away with lipping to those kinda tracks and will be dragged endlessly by most of you who are saying you want this.

At least when she does dance tracks, she has routines which compensate for the fact she lips. I’m not here for her standing at a mic or sitting in a chair “pretending” to sing an entire set of acoustic/folk songs “live.” Just no.

Count Me Out GIF by Good Boys

She always sings live :jl:

Personally, I would not be here for it. 
Even if it were acoustic in the vein of Someday...I’m sure I’d stream it once out of support/curiosity, and then call it a day.

Obviously I wish Britney the freedom (both creative and otherwise) to create whatever sort of work inspires her. But I’m not a fan of minimalist guitar music by any account, and the work that I love by Britney Spears is markedly not that. 

• Love 1

I don't want Britney to do anything like Taylor Swift. Gag.

I wouldn't mind a more personal album, something like Kylie Minogue's Golden. It was personal but still fun. But BJ was supposed to be her personal album and look how that turned out. If Britney was going to do a more acoustic sound I would want her to sing live which she wouldn't do. Otherwise, she should just continue doing dance songs so she can dance around.

• Love 1