Would You Guys Like It If B10 Was An Acoustic/Folk Album?

I would love an acoustic, pop-rock album coming from Britney. :clap:

We would finally get Vocalney, a little more personal (raw) honest lyrics and she’d be serving us something along the vibes of I Will Be There, Little Me, Someday and Something to Talk About. :carpoolney:

• Love 7

I know a lot of fans like the idea of a deep folk album but honestly  Britney is at her best when doing pop music with a couple of personal songs thrown in for good measure. Honestly at this point I'll be happy with album similar in vein to ITZ or Blackout which are solid from beggining to end, Glory came close but I wouldn't exactly call it filler free. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Britney Doesn’t Need To Evolve As An Artist Anymore.  She’s Not 20, And Not At The Beginning Of Her Career.  She’s A Near 40 Year Old Woman Who Has Had One Of The Most Successful Careers In Pop Music History.  She Is A Living Legend, And Is Celebrated By The Industry.  So If We Are Gonna Get Electro - Songs About S E X, Then That’s Fine.  If She Wants To Give Us A Ballad,  That‘s Fine.  But One Thing For Damn Sure, Is That She Better Not Give Us An Acoustic Record After Making Us Wait Over 4 Years For New Music.  Sorry Love :kiss:

Imagine being this dense of a human. Not only that, you absolutely missed the point of my statement, therefore not even going to bother to waste my time on you. Move along now dear.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

Please reevaluate. There's absolutely nothing wrong with Britney releasing a dream-pop/alternative record and experimenting with other sounds. Besides her management, this is another reason why Britney has failed to evolve as an aging pop artist because avid pop stans like yourself don't like anything that's outside of your comfort zone or what is expected of the norm. Imagine if Britney's 'OD' album was never shelved and she was taken more serious as an artist with music that had actual introspect and meaning behind it. Again - just like her crap team, you guys just want the same *** and electro-pop songs that  have been over-exhausted at this point and showcase no artistic versatility or growth. Give me a break. byesmoke.gif 

This.

tumblr_m5v337dRWW1qmtldn.gif

• Love 2
11 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

Please reevaluate. There's absolutely nothing wrong with Britney releasing a dream-pop/alternative record and experimenting with other sounds. Besides her management, this is another reason why Britney has failed to evolve as an aging pop artist because avid pop stans like yourself don't like anything that's outside of your comfort zone or what is expected of the norm. Imagine if Britney's 'OD' album was never shelved and she was taken more serious as an artist with music that had actual introspect and meaning behind it. Again - just like her crap team, you guys just want the same *** and electro-pop songs that  have been over-exhausted at this point and showcase no artistic versatility or growth. Give me a break. byesmoke.gif 

I totally get where you're coming from sweetie but I think Brit has evolved and has been versatile while remaining true to her pop roots. It takes real talent to maintain that balance and Brit does it perfectly imho. Could she release more introspective songs? Yes but does mean she needs to abandon pop? Nope. Honestly I'm a Brit fan cause I love pop music and she does it the best. If I want a snooze fest I'll look to Lana and co :smokney:

1 minute ago, EarlyMornin' said:

I totally get where you're coming from sweetie but I think Brit has evolved and has been versatile while remaining true to her pop roots. It takes real talent to maintain that balance and Brit does it perfectly imho. Could she release more introspective songs? Yes but does mean she needs to abandon pop? Nope. Honestly I'm a Brit fan cause I love pop music and she does it the best. If I want a snooze fest I'll look to Lana and co :smokney:

So just because a song isn’t upbeat or doesn’t have electro-thumping synthesizers that weho gheys with daddy issues aren’t able to dance to makes it a snoozefest? tumblr_m5v337dRWW1qmtldn.gif 
Also, no one is asking for Britney to ditch pop but rather expand her catalogue to something more diverse and experimental unlike the majority of the trend-chasing, meaningless pop she’s been releasing for the last 11 years with the exception of a few songs.tumblr_m5v337dRWW1qmtldn.gif

• Love 2

I think if she poured her heart in to anything, the passion would suck us all in! We get glimmers of her passion and artistry on occasion and we all scream. If she had complete control over an album, I think it would be very eclectic. Look at so much of her unreleased works, they are slow to mid tempo songs. That’s an area of her creativity she’s not been allowed to fully express. I’m all for anything the queen wants! 

2 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

So just because a song isn’t upbeat or doesn’t have electro-thumping synthesizers that weho gheys with daddy issues aren’t able to dance to makes it a snoozefest? tumblr_m5v337dRWW1qmtldn.gif 
Also, no one is asking for Britney to ditch pop but rather expand her catalogue to something more diverse and experimental unlike the majority of the trend-chasing, meaningless pop she’s been releasing for the last 11 years with the exception of a few songs.tumblr_m5v337dRWW1qmtldn.gif

How is Glory any less meaningful than ITZ or Britney? Imo it showed growth and experimentation while still being pop. Artists are different so just accept it that Britney is pop first and foremost and she'll always be. If you dont find enjoyment or meaning in her music anymore then there are countless other artists you can go to.  And while you're listening to Lana whign on another miserable album of hers I'll be getting down to whatever Brit releases in the future which will be pop perfection like always (besides BJ we dont know her). :pleaseshhh: