Would You Guys Like It If B10 Was An Acoustic/Folk Album?

Yasss! I would love it if she did an acoustic album. I would love to hear her cover some Stevie, Melissa, Bonnie, Dolly.

I would love for her to go a little country. Faith Hill, Leanne Rhymes, Taylor Duet would be cute... kittens in a rose garden .

“I knew you... before mouse ears and knee highs, spotlights and websites, I...”

• Love 1
  • Leader
15 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’d like to say I’d be happy with anything she put out, but I need my Britney bangers :mcry: freedom first though :urite:

This :well: 

I'd looooove for her to put something out that's super stripped back, but after a string of bangers first. 

TBH if she had a double EP release: 5 bangers on one, 5 acoustic songs on the other... that'd be a dream

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

I really don't care what kind of music it be. I want to hear what Britney want to sing, what she have to tell. 

But, isn't she is due one more album on her contract? So I guess, it will be very generic and cash grab album. 

I think she has 3 albums left. Glory was the first. :drinky: As long as it’s Britney’s vision, I’ll be here for it.

2-3 nice midtempos or ballads would be ok, like meaningful songs not about guys, *** or clubs. The rest can be pure pop. I think in the zone explain very well where she should be right now, Just with more mature themes.

But I'm not here for any new music if this conservatorship thing and all the mess happened in the last 2 years doesn't get an explanation from Britney herself. I would be ok also if She tells 2 words saying she's fine and doesn't want to explain anything, but we really need something from her, not scripted, not on Instagram!

• Love 3

Yes! I think she definitely needs to reinvent herself and also, she can show us and the GP her talent. She clearly doesnt' care about dancing anymore, I mean... Her choreographies have been a mess since the FFT and she doesn't sing live anymore, not even the ballads, so Ithink it's time for a change. 

I'm not saying that she should go 100% folklore style tho. One album 100% folklore? Yes, please! After that, something needs to change.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, maquisl said:

Yes! I think she definitely needs to reinvent herself and also, she can show us and the GP her talent. She clearly doesnt' care about dancing anymore, I mean... Her choreographies have been a mess since the FFT and she doesn't sing live anymore, not even the ballads, so Ithink it's time for a change. 

I'm not saying that she should go 100% folklore style tho. One album 100% folklore? Yes, please! After that, something needs to change.

Maybe she can do something like the Blackout demo :lollipop: A nice mix of bops and ballads

• Love 1

I want Britney to do whatever she wants to do. I’d love for her to do an album with more acoustic songs on it. Something like Keshas Rainbow, Kylies Golden, or Gaga’s Joanne. I’m always here for more dance pop of course, but from Britney’s lack of interest in Femme Fatale and Britney Jean, I get the feeling she wants to do something different. The only song she’s sang 100% live in years was a cover of “Let’s Give Them Something to talk about” which is not dance pop at all. We have 9 albums of dance pop to listen to. I wouldn’t necessarily want something like Folklore or a Lana Del Rey album, I still want it to be somewhat pop with good hooks and melodies. I’d love for her to be able to use her lower register a bit more and be able to sing more songs live. I think she might get a little more respect from the gp if she did that. She can still release random dance pop singles with Djs and stuff as well, and her next album could always go back to that. But really I just want Britney to make music she really is passionate about. 

• Love 1