Would You Guys Like It If B10 Was An Acoustic/Folk Album?

19 minutes ago, Cedar Lane said:

No offense to her, but idk the voice she uses would be good for that genre. It feels like she’s too tailored towards Pop music which is fine as there are a lot of avenues for her to take 

As long as the next album has some good ballads, I’ll be happy :indulge:

1 hour ago, britbratt12 said:

Idk about a whole album but I thought it be interesting if she did a short acoustic tour. She would never but I’m thinking it be like when she does covers 

I’d love that! I just want a heartfelt ballad from her :tysm:

• Love 1

I would love that kind of music departure for her, but it’s never going to happen. Her “team” has kept her pigeonholed in one genre, one style. Honestly the most I can hope for is an experimentalish pop album a la The Zone. 
Give us the next generation of pop Britney 😭

• Love 1
8 hours ago, SS91 said:

I would love that kind of music departure for her, but it’s never going to happen. Her “team” has kept her pigeonholed in one genre, one style. Honestly the most I can hope for is an experimentalish pop album a la The Zone. 
Give us the next generation of pop Britney 😭

I’ll be happy if we get at least one ballad ☺️

• Love 1

No. I LOVE Folklore and it's 100% her best album but I just don't see this style fitting Britney's voice and vibes. 

I'd love something more in the style like Baby Boy, Let Go, the Otis Redding cover, ... it suits her natural voice way better.

Overall I want Britney to release full on BOPS. I have my girl Taylor providing raw and emotional songs and Britney needs to keep on providing bops.

• Love 1