WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

mmmmmmm why this spears brothers couldn't buyΒ  amicrophone andΒ  good webcam please, britney pay your bills, and if you wanna lie please at least Train youself better.

Β 

the next interview in oprah will see lou, lynneΒ and jamie without britneyΒ :imacat:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

If he gives good answers, they will probably be vague. I think. But I’d be satisfied as long as he doesn’t pretend that everything’s fine. Needless to say this makes me very nervous lol not that it really matters, but I always thought he was the most normal one out of their family so it would be really nice to see him stand up for her, even if it’s just in an interview. I just want someone in this family to care I guess.

• Love 2
  • Like 7
3 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

How do we know Bryan isn’t just going to be a mouthpiece for his dad? Maybe for β€œsafety” sake?

I’ve a feeling he’s going to be conservator-supportive. Let’s hope I am wrong.Β 

I hope to god not ugh. That would be sickening. Because everyone’s out there speaking for her, mostly lies and Brit herself doesn’t get to say a word. Don’t let us hanging Bryan

• Love 5
  • Like 1

sis im with you......if this people want to help, if he if his conservator why don't britney make some phone calls or some interviews, or some ig lives and talk about that.. i mean given britney more space without being free could be possibly... this people are so fake.. i don't understand why jamie acts like that he will die one day , what is gonna do him with all that money, because this problem is about money

• Love 3
  • Like 2