WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

I find the timing weird too. 

#FreeBritney was really talked for days but Juno Lou wasnt posting on insta for days, when she comes back uses Kanyes story to talk about mental health and then says she cant speak for Britney and she wants privacy one day before the court hearing :tiffeyeroll:

Now there is an interview from Britneys ex, Sam's friend talking and some stars are being #FreeBritney too. Why only now Bryan is speaking? Where was he last year? 

Also, why is everyone talking for Britney? Why she cant record a video herself? Even If she wants privacy, why isnt she saying that? 

After all the stories we heard, everything we know and this familys silence for years until that tik tok video blew up and media followed, this is why i dont trust these people. I dont know if Bryan seems really as bad as Juno, but tbh Im also skeptical about him.

Just now, vzlafan said:

sis im with you......if this people want to help, if he if his conservator why don't britney make some phone calls or some interviews, or some ig lives and talk about that.. i mean given britney more space without being free could be possibly... this people are so fake.. i don't understand why jamie acts like that he will day one day , what is gonna do him with all that money, because this problem is about money

I don't trust the fact that he did this interview with Jamie Lynn hanging around somewhere in the same house.

I agree with you. If they wanted to help they wouldn't be "teasing" an appearance for views and for drama. People are genuinely concerned for her well-being. 

On top of that, some user on here in another thread was saying that he worked at Axis and that Jamie and Bryan would be off together in the corner constantly glaring at Britney? Idk, sis, idk...

I think this is a carefully planned interview considering it was filmed today, the day of the hearing. Again, it seems like we are hearing from everyone except for Britney. And we have Sam and the makeup artist acting a fool and implying there is blame to be had and that Britney IS isolated. 

chicago blackhawks hockey GIF

The fact that they had to roll out Bryan makes me believe this is part of a plan to CALM the Free Britney wave that has taken over the media. We will lose momentum after today.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
Just now, Itachi said:

imo, Team Loubacca probably read it here that a lot of us trust Bryan and now they are using him. why not show the interview right away? are they going to edit some parts like they always do?

i'd like to be proven wrong though 

4oZZ.gif

I agree with you with her thinking Bryan is a trustworthy mouthpiece.

My question is where the **** do the loyalties lie in this family. Because it seems like Lynn and Jamie are at odds? And Jamie Lynn is on her dad's side. So I am curious what this dude has to say. But will I believe it? HELL NO.

• Love 1
  • Like 4