Facebook is now labeling #FreeBritney posts as fake news, using the new USA Today article as a reference

who uses Facebook anyway it's garbage. :trash:

my country's president literally has troll farms to further his propaganda and influence low-level thinkers and getrudes. :trash:

Mark Scammerberg only cares about pennies so there's no incentive for facebook to fact check issues. :trash:

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I was going nuts all day trying to figure this out. I have no idea why I can't post anymore.

The only way I was able to figure it out was to post a photo without any text or links on my phone, then go onto desktop and edit that photo to insert a caption. But I can't share news like how I always am able to. I just see this. And I wasn't warned or informed or anything. It just mysteriously stopped working today of all days....

fb.thumb.jpg.b12b21034f616325d31eace184e4e841.jpg 

Wow.  The censorship is real.  I think someone reported you.  Try liking something using that page and see if you get a message.  I heard there are also different types of shadowbans that are going on. 

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I was going nuts all day trying to figure this out. I have no idea why I can't post anymore.

The only way I was able to figure it out was to post a photo without any text or links on my phone, then go onto desktop and edit that photo to insert a caption. But I can't share news like how I always am able to. I just see this. And I wasn't warned or informed or anything. It just mysteriously stopped working today of all days....

This is so weird!! :omggg: Do you usually post via the app or a third party scheduler like Hootsuite or Sprout?

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

This is called censorship.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I can see the posts that you have mainpaged today - they show up on Facebook.

• Love 1