Facebook is now labeling #FreeBritney posts as fake news, using the new USA Today article as a reference

5 minutes ago, Yoongi said:

I like it. Its great.

I dont know If its worth to mention Wallet's resignation and his words  "inevitable damage etc"? Or Samuel Ingham being Britney's attorney considering his allegedly involvelment in conspirancy to ****** plot? But maybe they will see this as "conspirancy theories", idk really...

Wallet's statement I don't think it would be good because I read a lawyer to (LA Times I think) saying that that probably just meant he was disagreeing with Jamie on something and the way he said had a tone of 'it's nothing special.' So I think it's easy to twist that.

Samuel Ingham part I think is very valid tho! But I already sent it :P

You can modify what I wrote and send it yourself. I'll even try to write that part (not now tho... I'm tired...) and we'll see.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Applejack said:

I wrote this so far (please check so I can send it to USA Today!):

So... I'm thinking about deleting the part of her 'isolation'. Because the last part is big to me.

This is awesome. Great job. Thanks for taking the time. We need to do as much as we can.

Can other people (like me) help doing something else? I don't want to feel like we just allowed this to happen. Something needs to be done so we're not silenced.

Wow guys our world is entering into a new era of lies and censorship. FB was already falsely labeling political stories as fake news, but now #FreeBritney as a whole is fake news too?

The story yesterday was definitely suppressed on Twitter, but this really takes it a HUGE step too far.

im beyond worried for Britney now. Now I’m worried more for our world too. SOOO corrupt🤬 what’s next?

• Love 2

How dare they? :gunriah:

Maybe we should put Mark Cucumberg in a conservataship and strip away his basic human rights away, so he can disable this extremely shady motive to kill the hype of #freebritney is getting recently. :drag: we are trying so hard and they are trying to degrade that? :straddle: not on my watch :kylie: 

Anyways when was the last time they were relevant? :clownery: 2012? :hahaha: he and his boring outdated app filled with Karen’s can go take a hike :peasants:

#Byefacebook

#Freebritney

#Theycantsilenceus

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Really? The same platform that allows hate speech won’t allow factual awareness to be spread? REALLY? :sponge:

I am so glad I quit Instagram and Facebook. Everyone on there is being groomed like sheep on there. Covid + social media is definitely part of a social experiment. They’re learning how to control the masses opinion AND THIS is a great example of that. :hillary:

What are we supposed to do now???

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

The amount of people I delete every June 28th because they post and share Anti-LGBT stuff that never gets taken down... but this does... priorities I guess :beyfedup:

THANK YOU.

There wayyyy worse things on FB, yet they flag free britney? 1 word....

PAYOLA

• Love 3