Facebook is now labeling #FreeBritney posts as fake news, using the new USA Today article as a reference

2 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Keep voting democrat.  This is how the control the narrative.  Red pill for everybody, they’ve been censoring conservative “conspiracy theories” like this for years now.  And now you see why having major tech companies control what is truth, is the most dangerous thing to society.

Yet Trump-related fake news are still running rampant. I see. :queenflopga:

8 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I study Linguistics, the way the article was written using PASSIVE VOICE is already proof that the intention is to NOT state WHO is making the important initial decisions and, therefore, who's really responsible. Also, many of those decisions are credited directly to "a judge", when in fact the conservatorship is ASKED to a court, isn't that right? I mean of course, once the conservatorship is in place, it's the judge who has to approve each move, but he/she didn't come from thin air to control Britney's life/finances, he/she was appointed by members of her family in the first place, that's my point. And other verbs like "Jamie Spears SERVED as..." make him look like he's this lovely, caring father who just happens to find himself in that position and doing a service rather than receiving money directly from her daughter:

Oh and the last sentence: "It's ASSUMED Jamie Spears stepped down due to health issues"... They are a news website and they can't even provide the public with that basic information? What are they really informing then, and what is their source? Then we as fans (people who really pay attention to Britney and her life, and don't just write an article once in a while about her as a job) can assume as much as them. Facebook's reason to use USA Today as a source is quite weak.

the whole article is full of assumptions and i'm gonna guess the journo didnt even read my email :(

someone wants to try? modify this or something, i'm gonna try to write a bit more too

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Applejack said:

Yet Trump-related fake news are still running rampant. I see. :queenflopga:

Oh yea, like the Obamagate scandal where he was caught spying on Trump’ campaign?  Oh wait, that was verifiably true.  

So you must be talking about the liberal’s fake russiagate scandal they pushed for years with no proof. Yea, fake news is allowed only when it comes from the left.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

I hope this remains only on FB. Younger people have stopped using it completely and its average audience is now approx. 47 years old. Younger generations are on Instagram, so if they find a way to censor this on IG as well, we're in deep trouble. Hopefully they won't though, they'd be risking too much. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Oh yea, like the Obamagate scandal where he was caught spying on Trump’ campaign?  Oh wait, that was verifiably true.  

So you must be talking about the liberal’s fake russiagate scandal they pushed for years with no proof. Yea, fake news is allowed only when it comes from the left.

@Spicechinodiva @mmm papi @Yoongi

Butthurt downvotes aren’t a valid argument so I’ll take every thumbs down as an even bigger win.

Btw: here’s more leftist fake news organizations getting owned for spreading lies.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-washington-post-to-pay-covington-student-nick-sandmann-after-250-million-lawsuit/

They were allowed to run this fake news story on every platform while the media saturated the public with their false narrative.  But Trump supporters are the ones being censored on social media for fake news?

#EpsteinDidntKillHimself

• Haha 1