Camila Cabello really doesn’t deserve the hate she gets

11 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Like I wanna like you sooo bad cause I enjoy our dynamic here on Exhale where you try to steal my menses but never win. :blol:

But you have got to stop this. I mean, sure you can disagree with @Dark.Knight but can you stop mentioning that he is part of the Curator Team, like what does that have to do with your feud? I hate this attitude. When people disagree with me, they almost always mention that i'm a Moderator. Like what does that have to do with the disagreement? We're all allowed to voice our opinions here. Engage him in a discussion or a "heated debate" but can you stop bringing up "curator" every time you drag Knighty cause it's starting to sound like he's not allowed to share his opinions (however popular or unpopular they may be) just because he's on the Curator Team. You're starting to sound like... nvm. My point is, we don't say things here to protect our "image". We say what we want to say just 👏🏻 like 👏🏻 you're 👏🏻 allowed 👏🏻 to 👏🏻 drag 👏🏻 someone 👏🏻 on 👏🏻 the 👏🏻 curator 👏🏻 team 👏🏻 and 👏🏻 get 👏🏻 away 👏🏻 with 👏🏻 it 👏🏻

I own a business and I am an attorney. When someone owns a business and has individuals listed as “curators” or “moderators” they should be held to certain standards. I agree that you and dark knight should be able to voice your opinions just like the rest of us, but to sit on here and call other users idiots, POS, worthless and promoting that the NYPD was justified in running their car through a crowd of peaceful protestors is unacceptable. When you have a title on a website or any business, you should be held to a certain standard otherwise your actions reflect perception of the site. Trust me, if someone in my office was doing something to make my company look bad, they’d be canned immediately. That’s all. Roxxy, I don’t care if you like me or not, I’m standing up for what I believe in. This thread was featured and promotes a racist during a civil rights movement across the world where people are fighting racism, oppression, police brutality, and injustice in general. And in the midst of that, you and dark knight thought it was okay to feature a thread on a known racist to spark conversation? That’s tasteless and I’m not apologizing for my stance even though I do like you. So, oh well. BLACK LIVES MATTER! 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I don't think you read the part of his post that I quoted.

Again, this is classic OnlyFacts who gets overly defensive thinking everyone's against him and replies blindly to every single post he is quoted cause he thinks every post is an attack.

Just like the one we had on the Ariana x Gaga thread where you dragged me without understanding my post - when I was ON YOUR SIDE.

:deadbanana:

Roxxy, you replied to this comment from dark knight “we highlight posts that will create interaction regardless of how we personally feel about it. You have the choice to not click in the thread and move on like many of us do.” and you said that “you couldn’t have said it better yourself.”

Promoting a thread about a known racist during a civil rights movement is tasteless. I called you out. Next.

2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I own a business and I am an attorney. When someone owns a business and has individuals listed as “curators” or “moderators” they should be held to certain standards. I agree that you and dark knight should be able to voice your opinions just like the rest of us, but to sit on here and call other users idiots, POS, worthless and promoting that the NYPD was justified in running their car through a crowd of peaceful protestors is unacceptable. When you have a title on a website or any business, you should be held to a certain standard otherwise your actions reflect perception of the site. Trust me, if someone in my office was doing something to make my company look bad, they’d be canned immediately. That’s all. Roxxy, I don’t care if you like me or not, I’m standing up for what I believe in. This thread was featured and promotes a racist during a civil rights movement across the world where people are fighting racism, oppression, police brutality, and injustice in general. And I’m the midst of that, you and dark knight thought it was okay to feature a thread on a known racist to spark conversation? That’s tasteless and I’m not apologizing for my stance even though I do like you. So, oh well. BLACK LIVES MATTER! 

It's not promoting a racist.

So you think every news outlet or news portal is promoting a racist when they write about her?

So Billboard is a racist if they report Camila getting a #1 single or whatever? :deadbanana:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

It's not promoting a racist.

So you think every news outlet or news portal is promoting a racist when they write about her?

So Billboard is a racist if they report Camila getting a #1 single or whatever? :deadbanana:

This thread is entitled “Camila cabello doesn’t deserve the hate she gets” and was featured because you and dark knight  “highlight posts that will create interaction regardless of how we personally feel about it. You have the choice to not click in the thread and move on like many of us do.”

IN THE MIDDLE OF A CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT WHERE THE WORLD IS PROTESTING! If you don’t see the issue with that, I can’t help you. I can lead a horse to water but can’t make it drink.

Just now, OnlyFacts said:

This thread is entitled “Camila cabello doesn’t deserve the hate she gets” and was featured because you and dark knight  “highlight posts that will create interaction regardless of how we personally feel about it. You have the choice to not click in the thread and move on like many of us do.”

IN THE MIDDLE OF A CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT WHERE THE WORLD IS PROTESTING! If you don’t see the issue with that, I can’t help you. I can lead a horse to water but can’t make it drink.

So we just talk about BLM all day every day?

It's funny you say that when you created a thread yesterday titled...

"Kevin Federline is “one of the most talented musicians in the music industry” "

:imacat:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

It's funny you say that when you created a thread yesterday titled...

"Kevin Federline is “one of the most talented musicians in the music industry” "

:imacat:

Really? Camila Cabello is a racist....you’re sympathizing with a racist while the world is fighting racism. THAT is the problem. Is Kevin Federline suddenly a racist? Pretty sure he has biracial kids. The thread yesterday was about a parody performance about him. Your argument is DOA.

I don't have time to be angry all day, every day. And i'm saying this as a POC. I am half spanish - half asian. Since you think non-POCs aren't allowed to give their opinion on this thread. I'm saying, I am a POC too. I hope you enjoy your day. :barbie:

5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

And some people don’t talk about BLM all day everyday because we ARE BLACK EVERYDAY and it’s people that dismiss us just because of it. Sick of hearing about racism? How about all us who are sick of DEALING with it! The most toxic site I’ve ever seen

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I don't have time to be angry all day, every day. And i'm saying this as a POC. I am half spanish - half asian. Since you think non-POCs aren't allowed to give their opinion on this thread. I'm saying, I am a POC too. I hope you enjoy your day. :barbie:

You’re ill-equipped for this discussion and not ready for change. You’re part of the problem. 

11 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Aren’t you the same one that disappeared for attention so we would all say how much we miss you? Yeah. Hope you enjoy your day to 🤣 CAMILA IS A POC TOO AND IS RACIST AF!

• Like 1

Not gonna give that ugly as$ h0e enough energy , but I definitely ain't gonna listen to a racist's music or support such being .... Not expecting white folks to understand that since they don't know how racism feels ,but whatever , she got what she deserved and I hope not to hear about that fart again :chrissy:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

i think if you've got if you've got it and clearly she is someone people love to hate and she doesn't have "it".  I think time frames make a difference she i still young so those posts weren't that long ago. Her mind probably changed because she is more aware now of people, culture around her and the industry but those posts were who she was before. I've never said a racist thing in my life and i'm not sure how for some people that is just a "maturity" thing to not hate people for the color of their skin. I think it defines your character but the sentiment you are saying may just be where America is? Do Americans have to learn to not be hateful and racist? 

I like some of her music but after those posts and hearing the rumors i definitely don't think she should be in any position of "power". I can't listen to it knowing that she was discriminating and hating on people. it's ugly. I think we forget the hurt these people we adore do. She might be your hero but imagine the African american people she was most likely so cruel to. Imagine their pain. It's not something she willingly admitted either. She got exposed and i'm sure she will continue to. Her advocacy towards BLM is likely just PR. IDK ask Normani?

• Love 2