Camila Cabello really doesn’t deserve the hate she gets

19 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

That’s exactly my point. There are some that are. Just like every other race. My point is that people are much more lenient when a black person is prejudiced or racist. Racism and prejudice is disgusting no matter the color of ones skin. Everyone should be held accountable equally. BUT there has got to be a point where we can forgive. That’s my issue that we are crucifying Camila for life over something she’s working on amending for. Take a look at what she’s currently doing and ask yourself if she’s doing more than you’re doing. I’m not going to argue about it. I’m just saying it doesn’t hurt to stop being so hateful. Yes people being hateful against her for her racist behavior in the past is equally disgusting behavior 

I love this! Thank you for leading by example ❤️

• Like 1
On 6/15/2020 at 7:00 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

And your true character is one of bigotry and hatred. The irony of it all. Latinos haven’t been enslaved and oppressed in your eyes so that justifies them being targets for racism and prejudice? Ok then 

You’re a moron. I can see you’re one of those all lives matter people, I have nothing further to discuss with you as you obviously lack the mental capacity to have a serious discussion. Go hope on Grindr and mind your business when it comes to matters involving Black people. 

38 minutes ago, Criminal4Britney said:

You’re a moron. I can see you’re one of those all lives matter people, I have nothing further to discuss with you as you obviously lack the mental capacity to have a serious discussion. Go hope on Grindr and mind your business when it comes to matters involving Black people. 

You’re a bigot and a disease. I’ve never claimed All Lives Matter, but you’re so ready to demonize people you don’t even know. You’re pathetic 

On 6/11/2020 at 6:20 AM, nwonder said:

She doesn’t deserve hate (because I’m not about that)

But she doesn’t deserve any attention or support  either. She is forgettable, racist  and talentless so let’s just forget her.

P.S  Stan culture is far worse than cancel culture. 

Also, excusing racism due to young age doesn’t fly with me. Sorry

please see:

I love Kenya! Been a subscriber for about a year now. She is such a talented speaker and has taught me so much about racism, colorism, light skin privilege. A queen 

7 hours ago, Aymama said:

I love Kenya! Been a subscriber for about a year now. She is such a talented speaker and has taught me so much about racism, colorism, light skin privilege. A queen 

Aww she's amazing isn't she! and same, I've leant a lot toooooo

I've only recently discovered her :gaspney:

People are posting on Twitter to boycott L’Oréal until they end their partnership with Camila Cabello because she’s racist. This comes after a boycott for Aunt Jemima pancake mix led to the company discontinuing the brand due to racist history. Cancel L’Oréal!

occupy wall street justice GIF

1 hour ago, MonAmour said:

Yeah ppl need to snap out of excusing grown *** women for their racism.

People change. Why hold somebody accountable for something they did when they were basically a child? Sorry that is just stupid when ppl are so toxic and hateful they are unable to forgive and cant live in the present. You never made mistakes? You dont have any regrets? God forgives remember that. Your unforgiving mindset only brings toxicity and sets a bad example for Human community. You want to destroy a persons life over a couple of politically incorrect posts that has been apologized for profoundly? Have some mercy and solidarity Girl :ohwut:

• Like 1
Just now, MortalMarshmallow said:

Isnt that racist too, telling a non-poc to suppress their opinions because they are not poc? :plzexplain:

A white person telling a black person to accept an apology and get over racist behavior is unacceptable and is exactly what has led to systemic racism. That is what I meant. Do not try to turn this around.
 :ririshade1:

7 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

A white person telling a black person to accept an apology and get over racist behavior is unacceptable and is exactly what has led to systemic racism. That is what I meant. Do not try to turn this around.
 :ririshade1:

It’s not racist it’s an opinion you Can disagree with if you like. If nobody ever forgave each other there would be War all over the place. Holding grudges is just permanent hatred which is not beneficial for Human community imo.

Like if you want to Lynch Camila for the rest of her life, then what type of person does that make you? Somebody who likes to inflict hurt on somebody that did you wrong? Then you are no better, poc or non-poc :squintney:

• Like 1