Camila Cabello really doesn’t deserve the hate she gets

camila-cabello-performance-at-grammys-2020-video.jpg.d9b2a0bdcd658f57b4941c4f8deb1c98.jpgcamila-cabello-performance-at-grammys-20

First of all I want to start with the OBVIOUS reason why she’s not liked and that’s the tumblr posts she made. Yes, it was incredibly ignorant of her and most of us at the age of 15 would have known not to have been so ignorant. But she has apologised and has been seen at protests lately supporting the BLM cause. I think it’s time we all start learning to forgive and give second chances, because I feel this girl really is deserving of one.

Before these posts where even brought to life she was being dragged for filth and I don’t really understand why. Yes, she was on every talk show, every award show, every red carpet. But if that was anyone else’s fav, that would be seen as the second coming of Christ, but just because it’s Camila, she’s seen as a try hard. Girl had an album coming out, of course she was gonna grab every opportunity she could. 

As a performer Camila is one of the best out there at the moment. She oozes *** appeal, she has a spark to her in her performances that I haven’t seen for a long time. And before anyone says she has a whiny voice, let’s not forget we are Britney stans here, so let’s not go there. Watch some of Camila’s live sets such as New Music Daily, her voice sounds better live than on the studio versions and it’s great to see her with a live band and switch up the instrumentals of the music.

Camila’s label needs to learn from there mistakes with the rollout of the singles from this album, there were too many in such a short space of time and that didn’t give the previous single the momentum it needed. That said, out of the singles released prior to the album, there were some GEMS! Living Proof, Liar, Easy and Cry For Me are excellent. 

Now, one reason why I believe the album underperformed was the theme of the album. I don’t think people are here for Shawn and Camila and it was seen as a publicity stunt, which a year later we can see now that it wasn’t and they very much are in love. But still, people didn’t care to hear about her in love because it wasn’t seen as real. Romance really didn’t deserve to slump, the writing in the album is brilliant, not the best ever, but still very beautifully written. 

I know no-one will really give a damn about this, but I just think it’s time to stop cancel culture and give this girl a chance to succeed and stop kicking her whilst she’s down because it would be a shame to not see her rise and continue to shine.

Even if you don’t like Camila as a person and find her annoying, simply don’t watch her interviews or anything, but please give her music another chance, it deserves it.

Related:

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Cancel culture doesn’t even exist. Twitter fingers is canceling everyone and their mother, but nothing happens. The prime exemple is Doja Cat, Camila Cabello and Demi Lovato. Yet they are still here - on top of their game (well, except for Demetria because she never started but that’s another story. overall she’s ok). 
Nicki Minaj is canceled since 2017, yet she’s still the highest selling female rapper for the record. In less than 24 hours, exhalers will be clocked. :tiffcackle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
33 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

camila-cabello-performance-at-grammys-20

First of all I want to start with the OBVIOUS reason why she’s not liked and that’s the tumblr posts she made. Yes, it was incredibly ignorant of her and most of us at the age of 15 would have known not to have been so ignorant. But she has apologised and has been seen at protests lately supporting the BLM cause. I think it’s time we all start learning to forgive and give second chances, because I feel this girl really is deserving of one.

Before these posts where even brought to life she was being dragged for filth and I don’t really understand why. Yes, she was on every talk show, every award show, every red carpet. But if that was anyone else’s fav, that would be seen as the second coming of Christ, but just because it’s Camila, she’s seen as a try hard. Girl had an album coming out, of course she was gonna grab every opportunity she could. 

As a performer Camila is one of the best out there at the moment. She oozes *** appeal, she has a spark to her in her performances that I haven’t seen for a long time. And before anyone says she has a whiny voice, let’s not forget we are Britney stans here, so let’s not go there. Watch some of Camila’s live sets such as New Music Daily, her voice sounds better live than on the studio versions and it’s great to see her with a live band and switch up the instrumentals of the music.

Camila’s label needs to learn from there mistakes with the rollout of the singles from this album, there were too many in such a short space of time and that didn’t give the previous single the momentum it needed. That said, out of the singles released prior to the album, there were some GEMS! Living Proof, Liar, Easy and Cry For Me are excellent. 

Now, one reason why I believe the album underperformed was the theme of the album. I don’t think people are here for Shawn and Camila and it was seen as a publicity stunt, which a year later we can see now that it wasn’t and they very much are in love. But still, people didn’t care to hear about her in love because it wasn’t seen as real. Romance really didn’t deserve to slump, the writing in the album is brilliant, not the best ever, but still very beautifully written. 

I know no-one will really give a damn about this, but I just think it’s time to stop cancel culture and give this girl a chance to succeed and stop kicking her whilst she’s down because it would be a shame to not see her rise and continue to shine.
Even if you don’t like Camila as a person and find her annoying, simply don’t watch her interviews or anything, but please give her music another chance, it deserves it.

featured

Valentines Day Flirt GIF by Music Choice

• Love 2
  • Like 2

She doesn’t deserve hate (because I’m not about that)

But she doesn’t deserve any attention or support  either. She is forgettable, racist  and talentless so let’s just forget her.

P.S  Stan culture is far worse than cancel culture. 

Also, excusing racism due to young age doesn’t fly with me. Sorry

please see:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
47 minutes ago, nwonder said:

But she doesn’t deserve any attention or support  either. She is forgettable, racist  and talentless so let’s just forget her.

please see:

Oh cuz you haven’t done or said or laughed at inappropriate or insensitive things. Don’t lie now. 🙄

• Love 1

Is this thread serious? Is this what we have amounted to? Do we not have standards for our pop girls anymore? Do gays just support any child-looking girl shaking her *** now?

First of all, I whole-heartedly believe she's a racist. I get these vibes from her, and her old leaked messages didn't help either. I don't care if she was underage or not, I didn't post that **** when I was a teenager. People don't just wake up "non-racist" one day, it is ingrained in people, whether they choose to be discreet or not. 

Secondly, her and her team made a point to get her on every show, every performance, even every political movement possible. They tried to market the **** out of her, overplayed Havana and then tried to make 6 more Havana's and failed. Romance was not good either. Her voice is immature, childish and whiney. I don't feel any genuineness from her.

So what's next? Her fake relationship. Yes, I say fake. Why? because they spent everyday during quarantine hiring paparazzi to take a picture of them holding hands. We know now that paparazzi don't come unless they are called to come. To me, this was a smart way to promote themselves during quarantine without having to perform, their fans lived for it and posted the paparazzi pictures everyday (same poses, different shirts). There is not one ounce of me that believes they are in a relationship. My theory is that Camilla is his beard. My gaydar just goes crazy for Shawn.... and no I do not find him attractive.

You are a grown-*** adult it seems, Camilla makes music for 14-year-old girls, yet you took the time to write all this crap? NEXT. HAVE SOME STANDARDS!

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, nwonder said:

please see:

Come on, you’re too hot to hate on general. :queenflopga:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, nwonder said:

please see:

I AM DEAD!!! HHAHAHHAAH! I LOVE THIS! Also, yes... Stan Culture is poisonous.

• Love 1