Camila Cabello really doesn’t deserve the hate she gets

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Well I’m a POC and can have a say in it by your explanations and she does not deserve the hate she’s currently getting. Camila is also a POC but let’s forget about that too right? If you’re a non black POC your opinions or actions don’t matter unless they’re negative right? 

Bye. Your argument is so void it’s ridiculous. Cubans are known to be very racist towards each other (those who are lighter skinned are racist towards those that are darker skinned). And you’re saying because KARLA is Cuban she can’t be racist towards blacks? Foolish. You’re part of the problem 

1 hour ago, MonAmour said:

PREACH! It's also a known fact that racism is huge in Cuba, look at the Afro-Cuban community and what they have to go through. Look into it if you need to. So, this doesn't shock me one bit. Plus her Tumblr account was still active till she was exposed, so she was actively engaging as an adult. Go ahead, keep posting about BLM to join the "trend", because I know now that's what you are doing Jordan Agatha Miller. You are inconsistent as hell and a huge hypocrite. Some people will just never get it.. sigh.

THIS!!!!! Everyone who fails to see that she is racist just because she’s Cuban, or because they like her music, is part of the problem! THANK YOU!!

• Content Curators

I mean Im not gonna get into whatever is going on in this thread rn bc I have in the past and just got dragged 

simply I won’t be supporting her but that’s my own personal opinion, everyone can do what they want. But does she have good music tho? Like I’ve tried listening to her catalogue and just didn’t find anything 

appealing :pieceofwhat:

idk I just like different artists 

anyways since this thread has so much attention

everyone should go stream the 5 time Grammy award winning album fijacion oral by Shakira :jj:

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

Did I say that? stop being such a POS and looking for drama for validation. 

So because your argument is voided and you’ve been exposed as part of the problem, now I’m a POS? @JordanMillerthis is who you have representing your site? Last time I interacted with this person he called me and others stupid and worthless and threatened to have me banned for not bowing down to him and his ill-informed beliefs. THIS is who you have representing your site?! This person also said he supported the NYPD ramming their car at peaceful protestors. Disgusting. @Roxxyand the other content curators do not act like this. It’s disgusting

6 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Um actually as much as I dislike Camilla I’m not trying to get into anything here BUT

she actually did make racist/xenophobic remarks against Asian people in her tumblr account :imdying:

One word 

MESS

Thank you for clarifying that she is also racist towards Asians. I didn’t realize that. Camila is one word - disgusting.

1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

we highlight posts that will create interaction regardless of how we personally feel about it. You have the choice to not click in the thread and move on like many of us do.

Mhm. I couldn't have said it better myself.  :mattafact:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Highlighting a known racist while the world is protesting racism, police brutality, and injustice is a tad....tacky, and insulting. Respectfully.

so are you but you're still here

If camila's issue affects you as a person, seek a therapist. Don't look for validation on celebrities and stupid people.

10 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

So because your argument is voided and you’ve been exposed as part of the problem, now I’m a POS? @JordanMillerthis is who you have representing your site? Last time I interacted with this person he called me and others stupid and worthless and threatened to have me banned for not bowing down to him and his ill-informed beliefs. THIS is who you have representing your site?! This person also said he supported the NYPD ramming their car at peaceful protestors. Disgusting. @Roxxyand the other content curators do not act like this. It’s disgusting

blah GIF

I'm done with you, Jordan can keep you. I can't waste any more brain cells on dumb people like you.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

blah GIF

I'm done with you, Jordan can keep you. I can't waste any more brain cells on dumb people like you.

When one has no argument and a lack of intelligence, they tend to resort to name-calling. At least when I call someone a racist, I have proof to back it up. And just remember, it’s 2020 and not caring is not cute. Black lives matter. Racists will be exposed and anyone who supports them.   @JordanMillerthis content curator is not a good representation of your site or the “community” you’re trying to build. He represents ex-hell and you don’t reprimand him. Where are his warning points for insulting users and threatening to ban them?

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

When one has no argument and a lack of intelligence, they tend to resort to name-calling. At least when I call someone a racist, I have proof to back it up. And just remember, it’s 2020 and not caring is not cute. Black lives matter. Racists will be exposed and anyone who supports them.   @JordanMillerthis content curator is not a good representation of your site or the “community” you’re trying to build. He represents ex-hell and you don’t reprimand him. Where are his warming points for insulting users and threatening to ban them?

Hence why you always harass other members, because you lack intelligence and try to stir up drama where isn't any and falsely accuse others because it doesn't compute in your tiny brain; then victimize yourself to try to look like the good guy. No one buys your bull****, but I actually have a live out of here and you gave me perspective that I need to live it. Hope Jordan promotes you as I live my happy life.

Just now, Dark.Knight said:

Hence why you always harass other members, because you lack intelligence and try to stir up drama where isn't any and falsely accuse others because it doesn't compute in your tiny brain; then victimize yourself to try to look like the good guy. No one buys your bull****, but I actually have a live out of here and you gave me perspective that I need to live it. Hope Jordan promotes you as I live my happy life.

Yeah, the foul things you spew on here illustrate you’re living a happy live. I’m promoting drama because I’m protesting racism and you see something wrong with that? You’re promoting a racist, you’re supporting racism. You’re part of the problem. Good luck with that in 2020. It’ll probably keep you right in your moms basement. I wish you well

25 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

WOAH, just finished work and didn’t expect to be featured or for this conversation to escalate so hard. Thank you @JordanMiller for featuring this post.

@MonAmour Just so that you’re aware I’ve been on this forum since 2008 and am a die hard Britney fan.
I appreciate as a POC this post has triggered you and that was never my intention, so for that I’m sorry. However, I do still stand by my post, we don’t know her as a person. I can’t say she is or isn’t racist, BUT I can say that she is doing her part at the moment to help fix the problems in society by SHOWING UP! She clearly doesn’t still stand by her words and has grew as a person, heck I’m not the same person I was when I was 15.

It really does seem easy to continue to harbour some form of hate for someone but difficult to accept their forgiveness. I think that’s what we all need to start doing at the moment, is practicing forgiveness and showing compassion. There’s too much hate in the world right now. 

You can love her all you want. I don't think you are a racist, but you are definitely ignorant. Telling POC and blacks to forgive someone for racism just because you love them so much is just BEYOND. Her "showing up" is just PR, just like everything else she does. Let me refer again to those daily paparazzi photoshoots during quarantine. She still hasn't apologized to BLACK PEOPLE, and no, telling people you were young and ignorant is not an apology. 

When I was 15, I never posted racist things or made racist comments. That **** is ingrained in you and it's very hard (like I mentioned before) to get out of that state of mind. You can be more discreet about it, you can hire the best PR for damage control, but those thoughts and feelings towards certain races stays with you. I know this because I've experienced it from family members, from old friends, etc. Nevertheless, her TUMBLR account full of racist images was still running only until she got exposed, what does that tell you?

I don't have any hate towards her, but don't you dare tell me to support someone this problematic in society. I don't have to forgive racists. You will never know because you are so privileged that you don't know what it's like to have so many things in society working against you just for the colour of your skin. 

It doesn't help that her music is awful, her voice is whiney, her lyrics are immature and her relationship is a PR stunt that lasted too long. I admire her for committing to a fake relationship, but most of us above to age of 12, or who haven't lost all our braincells to poppers don't fall for that bull****. It's a complete insult to her fans to keep this going. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, OnlyFacts said:

Yeah, the foul things you spew on here illustrate you’re living a happy live. I’m promoting drama because I’m protesting racism and you see something wrong with that? You’re promoting a racist, you’re supporting racism. You’re part of the problem. Good luck with that in 2020. It’ll probably keep you right in your moms basement. I wish you well

Actually my 2-story house that i own will keep me safe since I work for it. If you have a problem with the content take it to jordan directly instead of creating unnecessary drama. Many people don't like camila but you don't see them throwing a fit over it. People with brains move on from it and bring to the table something useful. Clearly you're what's wrong with society and why we keep going backwards instead of forwards.

Have fun trying to have friends in real life, no one wants to be around a ****-stirrer and a narcissistic self-proclaimed social justice warrior who creates more trouble than actually solving it.

2 minutes ago, none said:

Actually my 2-story house that i own will keep me safe since I work for it. If you have a problem with the content take it to jordan directly instead of creating unnecessary drama. Many people don't like camila but you don't see them throwing a fit over it. People with brains move on from it and bring to the table something useful. Clearly you're what's wrong with society and why we keep going backwards instead of forwards.

Have fun trying to have friends in real life, no one wants to be around a ****-stirrer and a narcissistic self-proclaimed social justice warrior who creates more trouble than actually solving it.

You are calling someone a narcissist, while also bragging about your 2-story house. Maybe you should re-check the definition, because it clearly applies to you as well. 
People speaking out against racists are not social justice warriors, we are just trying to change **** because we are sick of it. Camila and all of her supporters are part of the problem. This issue is deeper than just ignoring someone you hate. We have to address this.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

THIS is who you have representing your site?! This person also said he supported the NYPD ramming their car at peaceful protestors. Disgusting. @Roxxyand the other content curators do not act like this. It’s disgusting

Like I wanna like you sooo bad cause I enjoy our dynamic here on Exhale where you try to steal my menses but never win. :blol:

But you have got to stop this. I mean, sure you can disagree with @Dark.Knight but can you stop mentioning that he is part of the Curator Team, like what does that have to do with your feud? I hate this attitude. When people disagree with me, they almost always mention that i'm a Moderator. Like what does that have to do with the disagreement? We're all allowed to voice our opinions here. Engage him in a discussion or a "heated debate" but can you stop bringing up "curator" every time you drag Knighty cause it's starting to sound like he's not allowed to share his opinions (however popular or unpopular they may be) just because he's on the Curator Team. You're starting to sound like... nvm. My point is, we don't say things here to protect our "image". We say what we want to say just 👏🏻 like 👏🏻 you're 👏🏻 allowed 👏🏻 to 👏🏻 drag 👏🏻 someone 👏🏻 on 👏🏻 the 👏🏻 curator 👏🏻 team 👏🏻 and 👏🏻 get 👏🏻 away 👏🏻 with 👏🏻 it 👏🏻

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, none said:

Who are you? That was written to that dark knight guy. Not you. Wtf

32 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Highlighting a known racist while the world is protesting racism, police brutality, and injustice is a tad....tacky, and insulting. Respectfully.

I don't think you read the part of his post that I quoted.

Again, this is classic OnlyFacts who gets overly defensive thinking everyone's against him and replies blindly to every single post he is quoted cause he thinks every post is an attack.

Just like the one we had on the Ariana x Gaga thread where you dragged me without understanding my post - when I was ON YOUR SIDE.

:deadbanana:

• Haha 1