Protests are happening right outside The Zone

4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

IM AN ATTORNEY! The cop was not in the right! Charges will be brought! Are you kidding me? He could’ve put his truck in reverse, instead he hit the gas pedal. You can’t be serious right now. Ridiculous! ATTEMPTED VEHICULAR MANSLAUGHTER!

Nope, it goes down as personal defense. They didn't ram through it, based on the video evidence the car was attacked.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

clearly you know nothing about law or police work.

Throwing trash to someone is not a way of protesting, it's seen as a way of battery or physical aggression. Cops aren't trained to retreat in situations like these, they're there to put order.

Clearly you're not a smart person so I won't entertain your 2 cells any more.

Oh stfu you’re ridiculous. You are part of the problem 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

Nope, it goes down as personal defense. They didn't ram through it, based on the video evidence the car was attacked.

DUDE! You’re the same guy that posted inaccurate facts this morning saying Brit only had two songs hit #1 on iTunes! Then everyone dragged you to the depths of hell and you reworded the thread. Nobody gives AF what you say. You’re part of the problem.

Just now, One More Time said:

You are a peace of **** if you think like that. You have no defense. 

Sounds like something a dumb person would say. I provided the evidence already. I'm not going to engage with you any further.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

DUDE! You’re the same guy that posted inaccurate facts this morning saying Brit only had two songs hit #1 on iTunes! Then everyone dragged you to the depths of hell and you reworded the thread. Nobody gives AF what you say. You’re part of the problem.

Because it wasn't worded properly, now go be worthless somewhere else. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

You can't insult someone and then cry victim. Doesn't work like that buddy.

I said you’re part of the problem. I never claimed to be a victim. A hit dog will holler, as they say. Didn’t you also call me worthless? You’re a winner 

• Content Curators
18 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Sadly, with EVERY movement or community group, there's always extremists that take things way too far that only makes the overall community look bad. A lot of these small businesses (many which are black-owned as well) are struggling this year because of corona, and now they have to deal with this. It's so sad really.

Are you seriously comparing today's people to slaves?  You really don't know what oppression really is if you are.  You're lucky you even have a voice online, a home, money, possibly a job.  It's really pathetic how people are acting like they oppressed.  You really don't know how well people have it here today, yet everyone feels so entitled.

It’s the privileged people like you that continue disregarding the oppression happening in this country towards black people and frankly all minorities 

this is sad the comments I’m getting 

especially from a high lgbt+ forum that’s mostly all suffered oppression before 

just cause there isn’t as much as there was 200 years ago doesn’t excuse WHATS going on right now 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

I said you’re part of the problem. I never claimed to be a victim. A hit dog will holler, as they say. Didn’t you also call me worthless? You’re a winner 

After talking **** to me, stop making victim noises. I'm done engaging with you.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, JordanMiller said:

This is actually super sad. 

Its awkward because it looks like she is the face of white supremacy when actually its just a case of the building being at the wrong place. No matter what was there it would've probably been tagged. Our girl is caught in the middle :kidcries:

• Love 3