Protests are happening right outside The Zone

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

I fail to see how looting and trashing their own hometowns is beneficial to them or their movement at all in any way...? :mariahstare:

This always happens, something with good intentions always gets out of hand. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

I fail to see how looting and trashing their own hometowns is beneficial to them or their movement at all in any way...? :mariahstare:

seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

it's been said that many of the rioters are being bussed in from other places

• Like 3
  • Content Curators
17 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Bc in America that’s the only way things get done 
Look back at us history 

when has protests and riots not happened? 
it’s the anger of black people being killed and oppressed since the second they were dragged over here 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

This always happens, something with good intentions always gets out of hand. 

But thats not true. Does the gay pride parade always get out of hand? Does womens march always get out of hand? Does march for life always get out of hand?

This is what happens when people allow feelings to dictate their actions as opposed to rationality.

From.what Ive read, the officer was not only let go, he has also subsequently been arrested and charged. How does committing acts of domestic terrorism contribute to justice here in any, any way.

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Bc in America that’s the only way things get done 
Look back at us history 

when has protests and riots not happened? 
it’s the anger of black people being killed and oppressed since the second they were dragged over here 

Its very sad you think that way. I pray life teaches you that thats all-in-all mistaken.

"Dragged" over there? Are you implying theyd best have stayed in Africa or that they should be in Africa now? Explain this rationale because it sounds extremely bigoted.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, DonoDotto said:

But thats not true. Does the gay pride parade always get out of hand? Does womens march always get out of hand? Does march for life always get out of hand?

This is what happens when people allow feelings to dictate their actions as opposed to rationality.

From.what Ive read, the officer was not only let go, he has also subsequently been arrested and charged. How does committing acts of domestic terrorism contribute to justice here in any, any way.

because destroying someone else's property that had nothing to do with the actual issue will bring justice to it

anigif_sub-buzz-30954-1540501305-2.gif

now a man trying to defend a store (not sure if his own) in Dallas is in critical condition because he got jumped by a group of rioters. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Its very sad you think that way. I pray life teaches you that thats all-in-all mistaken.

"Dragged" over there? Are you implying theyd best have stayed in Africa or that they should be in Africa now? Explain this rationale because it sounds extremely bigoted.

Wdym “the way I think” U mean American history? Cause that’s what happened 

and yes white people literally dragged black people here from all kinds of classes rich or poor and have since then been oppressed or killed

enough is enough 

black friends of mine so badly wish to be closer their culture and where they come from 

u mean to say that ur glad black people were enslaved and brought to America?

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Fair enough, it’s always the race related ones that get heated and that’s what bothers me. I don’t believe in fighting fire with fire. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, PrettyGorl said:

Protesters graffitied SMASH WHITE SUPREMACY on the front of The Zone. The whole foods next door was broken into and partially looted. the grove across the street was looted more. There have been non-stop sirens in the neighborhood and shots fired. Someone's doing fireworks on my block. It's pretty chaotic. Curfew was 45 minutes ago.

Stay safe.  :sendinglove:

• Love 2