Exhale AMA with "Mood Ring" co-writer and vocal producer Jon Asher

• Super Mods

I’ve really enjoyed all the AMAs @JordanMiller has organized so far! :gloriascary:

One question/suggestion, tho: Have you considered doing this on Instagram Stories? I feel like it’d be easier to watch. I was participating on Twitter for iPhone, and I found it a little frustrating exiting out each time the video ended to reload the thread/start another video... In the end, I was able to watch everything, but IG Stories might be easy for folks that aren’t participating in real time so they can watch everything seamlessly afterwards!

Just a thought from the one and only Slayout! :queenflopga:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, JonAsher said:

Best answer of the whole AMA.

43 minutes ago, JonAsher said:

God, please! :yesplease: We totally need Jon Asher as the EP for B10 whenever it comes! For years I've been wanting an album where the vocals are more natural sounding. Many other fans have wanted this too! 

• Love 2

1. Queen of recording flawlessly on first time and in and out of the studio

2. Omg it was meant to be the single but RCA or "Britney" (i'm sure it was not her but someone acting for her) chose not to

3. Omg 3 versions?? A ballad version for Chainsmokers, and a club-banger DJ Mustard thump track?, and the current one? I need to hear them alllll

great AMA

:tiffanynod:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Wow this was great @JordanMiller, thank you so much for everything you've done with these AMAs... I feel more taken care of as a Britney fan by you than by her actual team :tifftear:
@JonAsher was super into it and gave us beautiful responses, thanks for being so open to us! And he's another example that dreams do come true :lizzie:

• Love 3