Exhale AMA with "Mood Ring" co-writer and vocal producer Jon Asher

4 hours ago, EasyThere said:

With Sam's ***** leaking today

WHAT.

4 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

It better be a remastered version cause the gp ain’t gonna be here for that choppy robotic mess 

OK we need an intervention here on Page 4, someone bring the stretcher please, thank you...

• Haha 1

If you have the chance, to convey this to her or her team.
We want her vocals to shine.

More of Blackout, In The Zone, Glory, and tracks like And Then We Kiss, Look Whos Talking Now, Mood Ring ofc, Over to you now.. ok, all her unreleased lol. 

Less of vocal distortion (aka Big Fat Bass)!!!!!!!, less of background vocals (unless from her), and as a personal one, less of silly lyrics. Doesnt need to be super meaningful, just less silly.

thank you. 💕

• Love 1

This was such a great AMA, with someone who clearly loves their craft and was so passionate about Britney recording his work. :wontcry: The love from fans is definitely deserved. 

p.s. his smile, his beard, his voice

giphy.gif

• Haha 9
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

uhm, I don't think she'll have anything but positive stories.. :awkblink:

From 2011:

Kesha had nothing but positive things to say about him then too. And don’t we know by now how her team edits what she says in interviews. But, hopefully it’s nothing but good things. Lord knows everyone else has terrible things to say.

Just now, Damon said:

This was such a great AMA, with someone who clearly loves their craft and was so passionate about Britney recording his work. :wontcry: The love from fans is definitely deserved. 

giphy.gif

He’s mine! Back off! Lol

• Haha 1
Just now, OnlyFacts said:

Kesha had nothing but positive things to say about him then too. And don’t we know by now how her team edits what she says in interviews. But, hopefully it’s nothing but good things. Lord knows everyone else has terrible things to say.

tbh, even if the allegations against him were true, I really doubt she would mess with someone like Britney who was already BRITNEY SPEARS by the time they met, and whose personal life was all over the media. :yaknow:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

tbh, even if the allegations against him were true, I really doubt she would mess with someone like Britney who was already BRITNEY SPEARS by the time they met, and whose personal life was all over the media. :yaknow:

Well I don’t think he ******** harassed her, but he’s been know to be an a_ss in the studio. So I wonder if he ever said something like “I should’ve given this song to Katy instead” while she’s recording it lol. I mean, kelly Clarkson said he’s terrible and she doesn’t do anything to anyone. So who knows. All I know is that I’m officially 1 hour pregnant with Jon Ashers baby 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗☺️

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Damon said:

giphy.gif

Yeah. Its like.. he gave actual answers!! Lol. A minute or two long.. i cant at people answering things in like, 20 or 30 seconds. 
i really liked his answers and choice of questions...