Exhale AMA with "Mood Ring" co-writer and vocal producer Jon Asher

59 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

It's now become tradition at this point. :haha:

ROXXY REWARDS TIME!

Congratulations to the following Exhalers whose questions got answered by @JonAsher ! I will be rewarding each one of you with 100 Exhale points (Exhale money) in a while (i forgot to withdraw my money LOL) ! 💛🧡💜

(in chronological order)

*** I'll be rewarding Slayer with 200 points for being picked twice.

*** I won't be rewarding myself (duh 💁🏻‍♀️) and Jordan (sorry Jordie 😝)

Thx! have deposited 100 points to the exhale bank to be kept "safe":clap:

14 minutes ago, 5HINee said:

@Roxxy thank you. you've been sending this money to me but I do not know what to do with it

You can buy "cool" stuff on the Members Shop. If you're on computer, you can find it on the navigation bar up top, under Extras. If you're on mobile, you can find Extras on the navigation panel. :barbie:

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Mood Ring was one of her favorite songs from the time of recording Glory, yet it only got a Japan bonus track until now. Wtf? 

Her Team should have released it under the name Mood Ring (By Britney's Demand). :queenflopga:

11 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Not a question for Jon, but why does it seem like Britney never gets her way now? She wanted Alien badly to become a single, but it didn’t. She couldn’t talk about the cship when she wanted to in interviews. Perfume, Make Me, and Work ***** all had altered videos despite the originals being approved and filmed. Mood Ring was one of her favorite songs from the time of recording Glory, yet it only got a Japan bonus track until now. Wtf? 

Ultimately single choice is up to the record label an artist can push but the label will always have the final say! 

Also he said Mood Ring was her favorite track at the time and that it was one of the first tracks recorded and it was possible she ended up liking others more once the album was finished. She has changed her mind about favorite tracks in the past, like in early interviews for FF she said How I Roll was her fave but in later interviews it was a different track. 

Mood Ring is a cool track, but honestly it screams bonus track to me. It’s just not as strong as like 95% of the rest of the album! If anything it should’ve been on the deluxe edition and one of the better deluxe tracks should’ve replaced WYN! 

I love mood ring melody and production. Her vocals is what makes it stand out. When he said "I want to bring back the old bomt vocal style" I really was like woah, I can really hear it. Not a huge fan of the lyrics and the mood ring thing, don't know why, but this guy is awesome and if they worked together again we could finally have a album with GOOD vocal delivery from start to finish 

• Love 1