Exhale AMA with "Mood Ring" co-writer and vocal producer Jon Asher

So her team is still trying to make money while she’s on strike & Jordan just happens to have an exclusive AMA to promote it on the day it’s being released to streaming platforms? Jordan, do you work with/for Team CON?

Asking for a friend. :jl:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Sonically Mood Ring is very similar to Needed Me by Rihanna. Can you please explain as a creator the major differences to each of those songs because a lot of people may only compare the tracks. Which song is better? They sound similar. You know...the mindless questions people ask, but success is measured by love and  I’m sure you put you’re all into Mood Ring. 

33 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

@JonAsher Thank you for serving us a bop! Do you support the Free Britney movement? :hiii:

Totally irrelevant to his relationship with Britney. Not a very constructive question when it’s more based off of speculation on someone else’s life. Slightly disrespectful to ask. He’s here to talk about his work with Britney. They’re connected by Mood Ring. Stick to the point people.

• Verified
7 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Hi Jon! I follow you on Instagram! I think you're hot. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜

So the question is (can you handle mine)...

1. Can you tell us about Britney's reaction regarding Mood Ring?

2. What's the story behind Taeyeon's "I" ?

3. Will you go out on a date with me? :barbie:

• Love 3
  • Verified
7 hours ago, Britney_007 said:

Hey Jon

Thank you for the song Mood Ring:fakecry:

Why was Mood Ring never realesed as a Single and why was it only on the Japan version?

This song is too huge for only a Japan version, the whole world need that song.

• Love 5