Exhale AMA with "Mood Ring" co-writer and vocal producer Jon Asher

• Verified
7 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

AMAZING!!

Did you get to work directly with Britney on this project, if so, what was your experience?

If you had to write another song for/with Britney, what title would you have in mind??

Thanks!! :hibebe:

• Love 4

Not a question for Jon, but why does it seem like Britney never gets her way now? She wanted Alien badly to become a single, but it didn’t. She couldn’t talk about the cship when she wanted to in interviews. Perfume, Make Me, and Work ***** all had altered videos despite the originals being approved and filmed. Mood Ring was one of her favorite songs from the time of recording Glory, yet it only got a Japan bonus track until now. Wtf? 

• Love 1
  • Verified
7 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Jon, what are your thoughts on the Britney Jean album? And how does it feel knowing that “mood ring” is helmed as one of (if not THE) best track on Glory?

Also, are you single? If so, can I give you my insta handle so we can chat ☺️

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

Not a question for Jon, but why does it seem like Britney never gets her way now? She wanted Alien badly to become a single, but it didn’t. She couldn’t talk about the cship when she wanted to in interviews. Perfume, Make Me, and Work ***** all had altered videos despite the originals being approved and filmed. Mood Ring was one of her favorite songs from the time of recording Glory, yet it only got a Japan bonus track until now. Wtf? 

I feel she purposefully wants the the best tracks as bonus tracks. He About to Lose Me, Up 'n Down, Change Your Mind, If I'm Dancing, Scary, they've been included on her tours one way or another, so she must like them. So it makes sense they want to leave the best for the Deluxe editions. 

I think there shouldn't be Deluxe or exclusive tracks anymore, but well :mattafact: 

• Love 1
  • Verified
7 hours ago, EasyThere said:

@JonAsher what were Britney thoughts/feelings on Mood Ring ? And how with was working with her ? Where there ever plans for Mood Rings to be released as a single ?

You do realise it's the best song on the album and absolute fan favourite.

• Love 3
  • Like 1