Britney Spears reportedly self-quarantines for 2 weeks to see her sons

This seems an article to paint Kevin as the responsible parent and Britney as the bad one.

But I do think Britney shouldn't go to Louisiana during the pandemic, so sadly people will be on Kevin's side.

And the family hurts Britney one more time. Now her trip to see them it's a weapon against her. Sigh

Britney needs someone with good intentions by her side, every day im more convinced that's not the case nowadays.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

I hate when Kevin gives her demands. Punka_ss

In this case what he asked was perfectly fine and actually quite responsible. What if in Lou’s iana she came in contact with someone with the virus, and she contracted it, but the symptoms of the virus did not show up until after she saw her kids, and then she infected her kids. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

In this case what he asked was perfectly fine and actually quite responsible. What if in Lou’s iana she came in contact with someone with the virus, and she contracted it, but the symptoms of the virus did not show up until after she saw her kids, and then she infected her her kids. 

I was saying in general I hate when he demands stuff from her. I never said this was unreasonable, but I just hate that HE has the ability to demand anything from HER. 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Dirk said:

I already accepted that her kids will grow up being douchies that LOVE and is stuck to his dad believes/opinions and don't care much about her mom, just watch them growing up believing Britney is sick in the head and asking for her $ just like their grandpa and beloved dad.

What???? I will never understand how fans think they know anything about a celebrity’s personal life and/or make predictions about how her kids will turn out. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I totally agree with her quarantining for two weeks beforehand, that’s what we all should be doing as responsible humans so I’m very thankful Britney isn’t one of the many idiots of society, but i wish they lived with her full time she deserves is and is completely capable. Kevin is a *********, I mean I’ll give him some credit I don’t think he’s a bad father overall I think he loves his kids but I mean if you love your kids maybe you should decide that the more intelligent parent should do the home schooling which I think we can all agree is not him. Maybe this quarantine with Sam will give us another Spears baby lol but I think the boys are old enough where even on short visits she can explain to them to some degree what’s going on if they ask and they know them not seeing her as often as before isn’t something she chose

I have an unrelated theory, Britney is very clever, she’s seems like there’s always a purpose and subtleties with her. What if after the incident with her dad and Preston, she was like “okay this is it, I’m done with you and this whole thing” and when she brought the kids to Kevin’s, she told him what happened and they decided to team up together against Jamie. To get him away from her and her kids. It’s one step closer to the destruction of the conservatorship and her getting her life and kids back. Or that’s what they could have intended it to be anyway. 🌹

• Love 1
2 hours ago, helloitsme said:

I honestly think its dumb if she had no symptoms. Shes a multimillionaire and can get tested immediately and get results within 24hrs. Making that kinda demand for 2 weeks doesnt make sense. Plus they all couldve given it to her so why dont they all get tested

She have to ask to her dad or her cs to just buy a Starbucks coffee, she don't own all the money she earned with this hard work sadly. :eheeek: But yeah, I think as she is still a huge celebrity, she can be tested fastly, I agree with that. :brityes:

3 hours ago, conceptuel said:

"kevin has been homeschooling" :jl:

not only these kids are likely to turn out ********** that can barely properly speak :jl:

but they'll also be dumb :jl:

Britney take your ******* kids, Kevin does not know how to educate them. 

Kevin did well to learn to his kids that her mom sings because that's how she earn that amount of money. :haha: Remember what her kid said on IG? It's sad... 

5 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I love how there's no bad blood between the both of them and co-parenting like two mature adults. :crying3: And I have to say I am very proud of our girl for not being a Bitter Betty and not making a fuss about it. :gobaby: She's just so nice and mature about real issues. She's wise beyond her years and we been knew. :crying1:

#FREEBRITNEY 💛🧡💜

Lovz it!

She is so understanding!

Maybe their kids need that just the way it is now.