Britney Spears reportedly self-quarantines for 2 weeks to see her sons

47 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

She should have never married him, but at least she signed a prenup.

Regardless of how much child support she pays out, its still nothing compared to splitting half of her assess, especially if she's invested well and still has some royalties coming in.

She should have searched and found someone more suitable for the most important project of her life.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Urbanney said:

It blows my mind that she lost custody because her father (you know, the one that’s supposed to be making sure Britney is stable) was unstable. Sickening. 

I honestly don't understand how a court can do that. It's public knowledge that it was not HER fault (in fact she did the right thing and REMOVED her child and gave him to his father), and the fact that Papa Spears was not FORCED to step down after that situation but instead stepped down 'by choice'  and the fact her case constantly keeps getting delayed by months at a time, is just really fishy.  I almost feel like they have insiders in their justice system, if that's even possible.  Are they even still investigating her situation?

I'm also concerned about the kids being homeschooled by Kevin.  It's already bad enough how they pick up on a lot of his language, habits and portrayal of Britney as a bank, in addition to having to deal with an abusive grandpa like that.  But now being home schooled by KFed as well when we all know he doesn't work a day in his life but just cashes in off everyone else.

It's honestly so beautiful how cooperative and humble Britney is. We all know deep down she's probably hurting a lot in isolation and missing her kids, unable to actually be the mom she wants to be because of the shackles.  I fear it's only going to hurt her more, because they're teenagers now, and they're going to be in that rebellious phase where they probably don't even care to be with her and think they're dad is so 'cool'.

• Love 1

How different it could have been if Jamie Spears didn’t use the c-ship to monopolise her assets / career and  instead guided Britney to independence and seek actual custody of the boys. It’s also abusive how they held ’visitation’ over her head all these years. Look where she is at now with it now... That ain’t custody. Truly sad and heartbreaking. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, jennyj said:

I'm also concerned about the kids being homeschooled by Kevin.  

Don't worry, I imagine they're just doing "distance learning" from home, through their schools they go to. 

What this article likely means is that Kevin was home, like he always is, and the kids just happen to be doing their Zoom classes or whatever. I don't think he's actually teaching them himself. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

All she wanted was kids her whole life and to have a family yet she barely sees them because everyone loves to control her. I hope as they become more independent that they’ll not forget their mother and she can be with them more  :(

After that live , I’m worried her kids see her as a money machine too..

1 hour ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Go Brit 😍

I cant wait til the boys are 18 and she can see them whenever she wants :D I’ll probably cry lol 

Not really, because conservators still will be able to decide who can see her and who cannot. It doesn't matter they will be adults. They can be pushed away and kept in bubble same as Lynne and Britney's old friends and or David Lucado. This is the prerogative of conservator. They can control her internet access, her e mails, phone calls, who comes to visit her, who she has contact with. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

Not really, because conservators still will be able to decide who can see her and who cannot. It doesn't matter they will be adults. They can be pushed away and kept in bubble same as Lynne and Britney's old friends and or David Lucado. This is the prerogative of conservator. They can control her internet access, her e mails, phone calls, who comes to visit her, who she has contact with. 

Damn that’s crazy, I hope that’s not true. I know they can control her, but they can’t control the kids once they’re over 18. They probably know ways to sneak into the house if needed.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Damn that’s crazy, I hope that’s not true. I know they can control her, but they can’t control the kids once they’re over 18. They probably know ways to sneak into the house if needed.

Unfortunately it is true, you can search for the court documents that show that this things are within conservator's responsibilities. Sneaking no way. Britney has bodyguards that are being paid by her dad. So they loyalty is to daddy as he can stop payments. 

Britney gram girls were talking about conservatorship cases where parents couldn't contact their kids or kids parents because conservators decided so. One parents came to the Free Britney protest during Hearing but asked to stay anonymous because if the conservators of their son would knew could limit their visits. So it is just unpleasant reality. 

Boys being over 18 doesn't change anything for Britney as long as she is under conservatorship. 

• Like 2