Britney Spears reportedly self-quarantines for 2 weeks to see her sons

5 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I love how there's no bad blood between the both of them and co-parenting like two mature adults. :crying3: And I have to say I am very proud of our girl for not being a Bitter Betty and not making a fuss about it. :gobaby: She's just so nice and mature about real issues. She's wise beyond her years and we been knew. :crying1:

#FREEBRITNEY 💛🧡💜

I agree! She might not be able to see them as much as she likes but I think she and Kevin are both being mature, sensible parents here. 

• Love 2

I  think she's doing great, it seems she doesn't have bad vibe with kev , you see in the pics with kevin and her husband and it doesn't look bad but i really hate how kevin made everything by his way only and his nonflex, i hope one day he pays it all 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

What a human garbage Kevin Federline really is!
I hope that he himself protected himself from the virus like his family and not from lessons and then did not practice them (as he has always done).
A few hours with her children after a pandemic ... how inhumane.
Of course he will always be the great father and she the bad mother.

and I find it absolutely embarrassing that you say his home is stable for the simple reason that he is married in that time we live, in old age ... please, that this man does not have a fixed salary, does not have economic stability or stability labor, He is a **** addict (things that are really important to have full custody, but of course he is married and, of course, his ex-wife is Britney Spears, a woman who was incredibly hated, if she is another famous in the industry, I can assure you that this would never have happened).

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Say what you want about Kevin (yes, he’s a bum, leech, etc) but he does seem to be a good dad. Obviously we don’t know everything, but certain situations like the restraining order and now this make him out to have his children’s best interests at heart. It just sucks for Britney that every aspect of her life is so controlled. A few hours to visit?? That’s it?? And it’s all because of her no good father. I really hope one day she get out of this mess because she deserves all the happiness in the world. :crying4:

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Urbanney said:

It blows my mind that she lost custody because her father (you know, the one that’s supposed to be making sure Britney is stable) was unstable. Sickening. 

Apparently there was an event in November 2018 before that though, someone on here posted that Kevin showed an exhibit in court that lowered the visitation before the name event

Same story, different spin!! Who is right TMZ or enews?

Britney Spears is giving another reason to stan her.

The 38-year-old pop star might have a hitmaker called "Toxic" but she's taking all the safety precautions during the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic.

Case in point: A source tells E! News the legendary songstress decided to self-quarantine after recently taking a trip back home.

The source points out that when Britney got back from her travels she wanted to "make sure everyone was safe," including her two sons—Sean Federline (14) and Jayden James Federline (13)—and boyfriend Sam Asghari.

"Britney quarantined on her own after her trip home to Kentwood," the insider shares. "She really missed her family and wanted to see them. She was by herself in L.A. and it made sense to go be with family."

"She knew when she got back to L.A. she would have to quarantine and it was worth it to her," the source continues.

According to the source, the 38-year-old star didn't see her kids for two weeks.

If anything, Britney followed CDC guidelines since the organization has recommended for people to self-isolate for 14 days if they've traveled, been exposed to someone with COVID-19, are working on the frontlines (and are considered essential workers) or want to take extra safety precautions.

"[Britney] didn't see her boys for 2 weeks and she also didn't see her boyfriend Sam for a while. She wanted to make sure everyone was safe and that there was no risk," the source explains. "She has started to seeing them again now on their regular schedule."

Jamie Lynn Spears also recently shared that her pop star sister visited her and their immediate family when the COVID-19 pandemic hit hard in the U.S.

"My sister came in at the beginning of it but we were not certain how long everything was gonna last," Jamie told E! News host Erin Lim last week. "So she came in for about two weeks I think it was, then she went back home."

The Zoey 101 alum added, "So she was here, my brother's been here; just like my immediate family because we're not trying to. you know, just make this like a quarantine party."

Back in late April, the "Toxic" singer took to social media to share that she and her boyfriend were quarantining separately because of her trip to Louisiana.

"So basically I haven't seen my boyfriend @samasghari in what feels like a lifetime!!!! I have actually lost weight from missing him....," she expressed on Instagram. "Now none of my pants or shirts fit!!!!! Guess that's what missing someone can do... who else is experiencing this?????!"

At the time, a separate insider told E! News the couple was "communicating daily on FaceTime."

For Memorial Day weekend, it appeared Britney and Sam had finally reunited after not seeing each other in person for a while.

"I know ….. high socks," she captioned her Instagram post, alongside a cute video of her and her beau. "I'm a nerd when I'm having the most fun !!!!!!! Happy Friday !!!!!!"

Additionally, Sam posted the same video on his Instagram with a message that read: "Don't forget to dance... happy Friday."

• Like 1

I don't understand why she doesn't have to self quarantine after seeing her scammy kfed 2.0 boyfriend then.  Why only when she leaves the state? God only knows who Sam is seeing when he's not around Britney. Don't forget he's a 100% legit model and actor. :jl:

It almost seems like shes chosen him over her kids since they got together. I hope i'm wrong but i remember the christmas she spent with him and not her kids. Was that because of her father or because she chose her bf. Idk but if Kfed demands she self quarantine for visiting family I just can't imagine he'd be okay with her having Sam over without her quarantining yet again for another few hours visit.  Not saying she should be alone but it doesn't add up.

• Like 1

This is very sad, not the fact she has to quarantine for 2 weeks because I’m sure all those pigs (Kevin, Jamie, Lou + Brit’s team, etc) have made her not see the kids for longer than 2 weeks before, I’m really sad about her only seeing then for a few hours every once in a full moon, she’s not performing, not rehearsing, not recording, NOTHING, she has 100% of her time to be with them and she should have at least 50% of their time. They are growing up thinking Kevin is the cool father (look at the different way they speak about them), when Kevin was part of the downfall of their mother and blatantly uses them for money constantly. Any of you ‘’’’fans’’’’ calling Kevin a good father... embarrassing. I just hope Jayden and Preston are not brainwashed by Lou and don’t start having a tight bubble around them like Britney. If Britney isn’t out of this by the time they turn 18, I hope they take action, expose all of this if need be and help her, I am really scared that they’ll think it’s okay and do nothing like her sister Jamie Lynn.

• Love 3
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Forgive me for my being absurdly dense.. and high..  :orangu:  but why quarantine when you’re visiting with your own like, children? Don’t they share the same nervous system or some shi ?  :idgi:   
Whatever, I’m praying for them.:gtfo:

each person has their own nervous system :jl: but it's not about that

I think it's more about the fact that they're not living together. I mean, if you're living with your family since before the quarantine, you shouldn't have isolated from them unless you were having symptoms. But Britney traveled to another state to be with JL and co, so it makes sense she self-isolated when she got back to L.A. not so much because she got the virus in Lousiana, which might've been possible, but I think it's more because of the airport (assuming she traveled by plane). I see it more like a safety, preventive measure :yaknow: not that she actually thought she was sick or something. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

They at one point not long ago had 50/50 custody which is why they tried to fight his child support increase demand. She went from having her kids and being a mom to seeing her kids supervised for a few hours a month. I never thought Kevin was trying to keep Britney from the kids. They were at one point all friendly enough for Britney to be holding their newborn baby on a soccer field. Jamie isn’t allowed near the kids bc of the restraining order. I don’t see why she can’t have the kids more with Jamie not being around. Either the kids don’t want to be with her, or Kevin is claiming she’s not mentally fit to care for them right now. Either way it’s an awful situation that i can’t imagine being in. 
i feel for her. That has to hurt. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Forgive me for my being absurdly dense.. and high..  :orangu:  but why quarantine when you’re visiting with your own like, children? Don’t they share the same nervous system or some shi ?  :idgi:   
Whatever, I’m praying for them.:gtfo:

Haha I’m always high when I’m on this forum :quirkney:

Its understandable to be quarantined for two weeks because she travelled so she could have caught the disease from her hometown and not know or along the way back home so the quarantine is reasonable and applies to everyone not just a Britney thing. I’m sure she rather be safe than sorry so even if it is ridiculous. She would want to hug them and kiss them unknowingly transferring the virus. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I love how there's no bad blood between the both of them and co-parenting like two mature adults. :crying3: And I have to say I am very proud of our girl for not being a Bitter Betty and not making a fuss about it. :gobaby: She's just so nice and mature about real issues. She's wise beyond her years and we been knew. :crying1:

#FREEBRITNEY 💛🧡💜

2 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

What a human garbage Kevin Federline really is!
I hope that he himself protected himself from the virus like his family and not from lessons and then did not practice them (as he has always done).
A few hours with her children after a pandemic ... how inhumane.
Of course he will always be the great father and she the bad mother.

and I find it absolutely embarrassing that you say his home is stable for the simple reason that he is married in that time we live, in old age ... please, that this man does not have a fixed salary, does not have economic stability or stability labor, He is a **** addict (things that are really important to have full custody, but of course he is married and, of course, his ex-wife is Britney Spears, a woman who was incredibly hated, if she is another famous in the industry, I can assure you that this would never have happened).

50 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

This is very sad, not the fact she has to quarantine for 2 weeks because I’m sure all those pigs (Kevin, Jamie, Lou + Brit’s team, etc) have made her not see the kids for longer than 2 weeks before, I’m really sad about her only seeing then for a few hours every once in a full moon, she’s not performing, not rehearsing, not recording, NOTHING, she has 100% of her time to be with them and she should have at least 50% of their time. They are growing up thinking Kevin is the cool father (look at the different way they speak about them), when Kevin was part of the downfall of their mother and blatantly uses them for money constantly. Any of you ‘’’’fans’’’’ calling Kevin a good father... embarrassing. I just hope Jayden and Preston are not brainwashed by Lou and don’t start having a tight bubble around them like Britney. If Britney isn’t out of this by the time they turn 18, I hope they take action, expose all of this if need be and help her, I am really scared that they’ll think it’s okay and do nothing like her sister Jamie Lynn.

She should have never married him, but at least she signed a prenup.

Regardless of how much child support she pays out, its still nothing compared to splitting half of her assess, especially if she's invested well and still has some royalties coming in.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

Also guys, this isn’t a surprise. Remember her visitation has been reduced to like 20% so it makes sense she could only see them a few hours, she knows this and it was mutually agreed between her and Kevin. It sucks but I can see why, she wants them to have a normal life because her life right now isn’t. She can’t go “BECAUSE MOMMY SAID SO!” because really, does she have that authority or Grandpa? She has a lot on her plate now and I can see she’s using Kfed as a crutch to take care of the parenting while she fights for her freedom because she can’t be a good parent and break free at the same. It won’t be fair for the boys to not be given the full attention they deserve. 

• Love 3