Courtney Love's bizarre new Instagram post mentions Britney

• Leader

courtney-love.jpg.ac4668faa4e6d19f789575752e89868e.jpg

Courtney Love's new Instagram caption is wild. I can't really follow it. I actually had to read it twice, and both times were dizzying. 

She posted two photos - one of them was a post "she" made a while back praising Britney.

Love claims someone was a very terrible influence on her, and she regrets a lot of her recent past. 

I'm wondering if she's referring to Sam Lutfi.

Read the caption and you be the judge. 

Let the speculation begin...

(Part 1) #1, Hole , front row, 90s ( #2, @courtneylove account , deleted , Britney Spears “hot bod” post ) .cleaning up this account the other night was the most humbling , triggering, incandescent, horrible , 10 hours I have spent in sobriety,, I didn’t run & couldn’t face reading this account . I had no agency over my public persona . ( or my private Before August 11 2018 if I texted- emailed it was generally not me , if so , it was copied , and often embellished if other parties had any profit /interest in my relationships . ) I didn’t write the bizzare captions, , toadying hashtags, *** kissing on here - a huge amends to anyone who hung out with me who had to read that ****. 
Those aren’t my values .
what values ? 
Looks like I didn’t have a pulse . 
I DID, get picked up , from my house on sunset plaza , stuffed with Xanax / Booze( maybe ******* If I’d been” good” ) and told to “shut it” and stand next to **** knows who , **** knows where , posed with zonked , dead eyes , and blurred in narcotic sulfur (that , I did and said anything to feed . My habit was next level massive )with out a real idea how important Instagram is, ( not that I’d have cared) . Once these photos were obtained I was free to pass out for another week or so , My services were not needed . 
And that? Was My Rich , textured, **** , glamourous , wretched , life . . we deleted a lot on this account , dug up hashtags , on teen stars(!) , found side hustles the person running the account as me would demand goods and services for . and would ( obsessively , sometimes , even romantically ) dm other “ celebs “ ( again lots of , teen stars, reality people, bands I don’t know , cartoon characters) as me. ( but on occasion people I know ) . the Kurt content blew my mind . It’s Tuesday ? They’d put up a photo of Kurt .
I’m fine with my occasional public acknowledgment of Kurt . . But this next level pandering, , frankly living up to the worst **** said about me ? No wonder people think it’s ok to simply bring him up to me , with no respect . Or formality . . This Instagram , is who I am to you . In social media terms . ... And I’m real ashamed. I’m so sorry everyone

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Wow as usual with her... 

wasn’t she not managed by Sam Luftyry (or whatever lol? 

I never know how to take what she says.. very concerning for her own well being she should focus on being private and move forward. 
trolling yourself especially after a detox or getting clean is not important nor essential. I had a hard time deciding with my journals (prior to social media age and honestly so thankful for that!) and my councillor and I decided through lots of self reflecting to get rid of them without looking at them.
She said that it was as if you were in a car accident and put the car ruins in your living room to stare at...

don’t read your old self, if you feel a purge is needed do it without reviewing. If you cannot do this then I truly believe that you are not looking for the new start you are claiming to be... either “get help Courtney” or “shut up Courtney” ... I don’t know. 🤷‍♂️ Puzzled.  

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, BlurredLover said:

Wow as usual with her... 

wasn’t she not managed by Sam Luftyry (or whatever lol? 

I never know how to take what she says.. very concerning for her own well being she should focus on being private and move forward. 
trolling yourself especially after a detox or getting clean is not important nor essential. I had a hard time deciding with my journals (prior to social media age and honestly so thankful for that!) and my councillor and I decided through lots of self reflecting to get rid of them without looking at them.
She said that it was as if you were in a car accident and put the car ruins in your living room to stare at...

don’t read your old self, if you feel a purge is needed do it without reviewing. If you cannot do this then I truly believe that you are not looking for the new start you are claiming to be... either “get help Courtney” or “shut up Courtney” ... I don’t know. 🤷‍♂️ Puzzled.  

My therapist told me this too, it’s hard not to read because I’m always editing myself, I have to try getting in to the habit of just writing and getting rid of it. 

6 minutes ago, Slave_4_u said:

My therapist told me this too, it’s hard not to read because I’m always editing myself, I have to try getting in to the habit of just writing and getting rid of it. 

Can be very therapeutic as cheesy as it seems to say this because therapists always said it to me but it is very true... things loose half the weight at least once they are out down for you to see them. Pen and paper works best because you will see your tears on the pages when it hurts the most. I know reallllllll cheese 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Wtf is she saying? At first it seemed she was going to make a correlation between a handler running her social media account and trying to link it to B. But maybe I’m looking too deeply. Courtney is a sad story and I feel for her. I do truly think she wants to help B...same with Cher. I just think everyone is scared of being sued.

• Like 1

After daily Brit gram nothing surprises me anymore lol

I didn't understand, but people never take Courtney seriously, yet she was one of the first celebrities to warn people about Harvey Weinstein.

She might have her demons, but the woman knows about certain things in the industry.

• Love 5
  • Like 4
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Buffybot said:

After daily Brit gram nothing surprises me anymore lol

I didn't understand, but people never take Courtney seriously, yet she was one of the first celebrities to warned people about Harvey Weinstein.

She might have her demons, but the woman knows about certain things in the industry.

what about daily brit gram

did something new happen?