Courtney Love's bizarre new Instagram post mentions Britney

I dont see whats so confusing... :fruit:

She just went on a long rant that she hasnt been in charge of her social media, so shes gone back and deleted posts that were messy, that shes been posed for pictures to post on social media, that the person running her social media was always trying to get in touch with other celebs under the guise of her name...

Basically it seems shes had it with whoever's been running her social media. I was expecting something Britney Tik Tok level confusing, bring us something harder to decipher :chrissy:

• Like 1

Wow, I really hope she's ok. It sounds like someone else was controlling her instagram, and she's been having trouble with sobriety? I hope she finds peace and happiness; I can only imagine what she's going through after posting something like this... :britstare11:

Wow, she was saying this was much worse than just someone running her Instagram. Her team abused her with ***** and set up this whole fake "life" (at Hollywood events, it seems?) for cameras, while she was too drugged up to understand. Also, abused their "job" for self gain and to trash Courtney's rep. 

I didn't find it hard to follow, but maybe read it 5 more times? IDK.

1. I had no agency over my public persona . ( or my private Before August 11 2018 if I texted- emailed it was generally not me , if so , it was copied , and often embellished if other parties had any profit /interest in my relationships . )

2. I DID, get picked up , from my house on sunset plaza , stuffed with Xanax / Booze( maybe ******* If I’d been” good” ) and told to “shut it” and stand next to **** knows who , **** knows where

3. with out a real idea how important Instagram is, ( not that I’d have cared) . Once these photos were obtained I was free to pass out for another week or so , My services were not needed .

4.we deleted a lot on this account , dug up hashtags , on teen stars(!) , found side hustles the person running the account as me would demand goods and services for . and would ( obsessively , sometimes , even romantically ) dm other “ celebs “ ( again lots of , teen stars, reality people, bands I don’t know , cartoon characters) as me. ( but on occasion people I know )

So  the guy who worked for Courtney was a pimp ,and these celebrities where going to parties,doing ***** and give some "services" to other celebrities, some of them probably bought the pictures of those parties and now Courtney is erasing the evidence and feeling ashamed of herself and that  some of the teen celebrities went to those parties?

• Love 2

So exactly one year ago WAS her :) When she said Britney should be free and ****.

And yes.. Sam is the elephant in the room here.. Maybe it was never Courtney who said the Jamie thing... maybe it was sam..

I remember Britney said in "For the record" something about being at a party and realising you payed for it all without knowing.. >This kinda sounds like the same...