Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

Sorry to keep harping. But what gets me is so many ppl take Wendy's words as GOSPEL. Not saying I hate the woman or anything, I've actually been a fan. But I'm still so mad cuz of the impact it could leave. I feel they wanted to twist the story to sound more...I dunno funny or something? I just hate that since he's a young teen they won't take his words seriously

• Like 1
1 minute ago, KylieLanguage said:

Sorry to keep harping. But what gets me is so many ppl take Wendy's words as GOSPEL. Not saying I hate the woman or anything, I've actually been a fan. But I'm still so mad cuz of the impact it could leave. I feel they wanted to twist the story to sound more...I dunno funny or something? I just hate that since he's a young teen they won't take his words seriously

I love Wendy but tbh she seems high/drunk and goes on weird tangents and gets her facts crooked constantly. I hope everyone watching takes everything she says with a huge grain of salt.:raven:

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Martini said:

Wow Wendy, you really forgot about the restraining order smh.:rupaulslap: I get it if askig for followers sounds fishy, when I first heard that I was also surprised, why ask for followers? But then I Thought that maybe he wants more people to hear the story and, again, he's ******* 13.:bedtime: But to praise Jaime, really Wendy? That literally shows how people think of him and how he's a saviour to Britney.

• Love 2
  • Like 7
32 minutes ago, BabyOneMoreTime. said:

Girl. It’s HYPERBOLE. Are you always this literal? Like what.... did you believe Jayden thought his father is ACTUALLY Jesus when he said that? You’re the extreme one for taking what i said so literally. Obviously the entire fandom is not ignorant. I already said that...... just google hyperbole and stop going on about that one sentence I said. 

Girl, hyperbole doesn't work like that. Saying "this fandom is so ignorant" is different from "i'm so hungry, i could eat a horse". That is hyperbole. Don't even. :cuteneylaugh:

And when you say things like that, I as a fan, feel attacked. And apparently so did the others.

• Like 2
Just now, Nickey said:

I can't help but feel like a change is coming. It's happening :omg::OMGney:

I think the positive of all this is that, at least she's still seeing them, that they're conscious of her situation, and eventually they'll have to help her.

It's quite sad we had to come to this, and waiting for them to rescue her, until they're adults, but tbh is a theory we all had since a long time ago.

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Smh the only part that becomes news is the part about her quitting her career. Nothing about how the boy just confirmed the whole thing :rupaulslap:

When has the world and the industry care for Britney? She said it herself...No one really listens to what she wants. I’m sad to say that the industry and the world will only care when it is too late.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

When has the world and the industry care for Britney? She said it herself...No one really listens to what she wants. I’m sad to say that the industry and the world will only care when it is too late.

Looking at MJ example it is possible to earn from trash stories and destroying a person even after death. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Just Because said:

Where the hell are his parents? Everything about this is so wrong, dangerous  and very disturbing.  Manipulating a child to get information about his mother  is  so wrong. Be kind people!!!!!! He is a child. 

Who was unkind?  Nobody besides Wendy.  The people asking him questions did not do anything wrong.  He is reaching out for help and attention. 

• Like 1
Just now, Aliciab**** said:

Looking at MJ example it is possible to earn from trash stories and destroying a person even after death. 

You are right...It actually breaks my heart how the world destroyed her dreams and ultimately her voice...Sometimes I wish she was a nobody and that she never got sign at a record label, sometimes I wish she’d rather never achieved success like this if it means she would have lived a normal life full of happiness and she would have gotten the farm she always wanted, a husband outside of the spotlight and her kids.

• Like 5