Britney reading fan letters from The Zone

Slayer

11 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Crutches are a thing you know.

Crutches? No, girl. Have mercy. Not that she can't and it's hard but because she'll look ridiculous coming to The Zone like that, it's like a theme park-ish. How can she promote it properly (like showing people that she's trying on the Toxic plane seats or falling into the Circus ball pit) if she's on crutches? The press people will have a field day - gonna drag her and say she should've just stayed at home and rest. As she should.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Crutches? No, girl. Have mercy. Not that she can't and it's hard but because she'll look ridiculous coming to The Zone like that, it's like a theme park-ish. How can she promote it properly (like showing people that she's trying on the Toxic plane seats or falling into the Circus ball pit) if she's on crutches? The press people will have a field day - gonna drag her and say she should've just stayed at home and rest. As she should.

She went to ellen when she injured her ankle in vegas so I don’t see the issue 

4 minutes ago, whoisit said:

She went to ellen when she injured her ankle in vegas so I don’t see the issue 

Did you even read my entire post? Hehe. ❤ She appeared on Ellen with a leg brace or ankle brace or whatever. Not crutches. And all she had to do was talk. It's a talk show, afterall. But if you think she can promote the many rooms of The Zone - which is like a themepark of sorts - by walking with crutches while trying out the ball pit or trying to sit on the classroom desks by sliding herself in - without looking like a complete fool, then sure, I don't see the issue as well.

it's been a long time since Britney talked this much

but she really needs to take some stand in this. her fans are protesting outside the court, there's a whole internet movement, riot, she's being discussed on talk shows regarding this and Britney pretends like everything is normal and indirectly supports ITZ

Guys there is a new update on the Court website and I contacted Lawyers of Britney to explain and take a look. I will show you what I found on Internet in the meantime. 

02/25/2020 Stipulation and Order (for Medical Expense Allowance )
Filed by Attorney for Petitioner

A “stipulation” is an agreement between two parties that is submitted to the judge for approval. It eliminates the need to go to court and have a judge make a decision about an issue. A written “Stipulation and Order” includes the parties' agreement, both of their notarized signatures, and the judge's signature.

My heart broke a little at this; at first, I thought 'maybe, she agreed to this because something has went her way', but as the video went on, I felt like we travelled right back to 2011. Her voice has that same deep fry, which is something it hasn't had in the past 3 years both onstage and in videos, and the only thing I could put that down to is being overly medicated.

Also, her foot confuses me. Why is she in a cast when she was photographed in a boot? casts are for healing and realigning bones? Boots are more for post-injury and recovery no? I broke my arm once, and i had a cast for 7 weeks, and then a glove like splint for extra protection after.

Nothing gives me confidence anymore. I hope her team rot.

56 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

it's been a long time since Britney talked this much

but she really needs to take some stand in this. her fans are protesting outside the court, there's a whole internet movement, riot, she's being discussed on talk shows regarding this and Britney pretends like everything is normal and indirectly supports ITZ

It's called choosing your battles.

The investigation and her mental health are private matters, she should not feel pressured to talk about those publicly.

She has implied more than enough that she wants her freedom back. If she would be fine with her dad or Lou or Jodi, she would have reacted to the rumors. 

It was kind of hard for me to think over this video but I think I got it now.

Okay, she's been doing it for a long time (I mean pulling a video messages like this) but this one seems different than usual. The way she acts and speaks, well I feel like there are changes happening behind the scenes but she's slowly getting out of a "victim state". She does look like she's over it, but she's over those snakes who keep their hands on her pocket for 10 years, not fans. I feel like The Zone may be one of their last attempts to make cash using her name. It's clear for me; she didn't even appear there and the leg is just an excuse her team used (hence the candids where she clearly walks on that leg).

I hope she's doing her best to free herself. I think she does, we may not know that because to compete with such a beast you have to be really discreet.

I love you Brit :sendinglove:

Archived