Britney reading fan letters from The Zone

Slayer

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m no doctor BUT aren’t you for the most part supposed to keep pressure off of a broken foot??? 

Starting :30 seconds in she frequently alternates pressure on it an uncomfortable number of times... Would that not be painful as hell!?!? #signsfromBritney

She got SOMETHING she’s wants from Lou Lou in exchange for FINALLY choosing to publicly support The Zone.... guaranteed!  For the love of Godney how long has it been since the words she speaks in a video actually match the caption of the post!?!? 

I smell freedom... maybe not complete.. but they got her to “work” so that in itself means something BIG is going on.

Good to see her after alomost a month 
But it has activated Charlotte the Harlot's investigation mode :mj:
Why all the letters are written on the same paper? Why all the letters have the same amount of content (you know what I mean, really all the people have put the effort to send her just few sentences? It's all written in the same style) In XXI century does anyone still send traditional letters? 
She's responding with short "thank you" only? People have sent her so much love and support, and I can't see any emotion on her face, just short "thank you"? 
And that nervous stepping...

The verdict is, Lou has written these letters :checkit:

Good thing she's looking quite nice and sounding good and normal here, without that weird fry...

She looks and sounds like a mess. This isn't a drag. I mean, you can tell she's not feeling well or something. Her voice, and she's very fidgety. I noticed she kept putting her weight on her right leg so as not to strain her left leg. Why couldn't she just read them sitting down? This is so heartbreaking. :crying3:

8 minutes ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Good to see her after alomost a month 
But it has activated Charlotte the Harlot's investigation mode :mj:
Why all the letters are written on the same paper? Why all the letters have the same amount of content (you know what I mean, really all the people have put the effort to send her just few sentences? It's all written in the same style) In XXI century does anyone still send traditional letters? 
She's responding with short "thank you" only? People have sent her so much love and support, and I can't see any emotion on her face, just short "thank you"? 
And that nervous stepping...

The verdict is, Lou has written these letters :checkit:

Good thing she's looking quite nice and sounding good and normal here, without that weird fry...

They are all written on the same paper because its part of The Zone experience. You can write a letter to Britney and put it in her locker. They provide the paper. 

This was sweet. ❤ 

47 minutes ago, Captain Britney said:

Her voice sounds like when she was announcing "A morning to remember" at GMA 

Iconic :explainlol: lol

I don't know what to think about this video... It's like, i would like to see more videos like this one because it feels like she's very close to us :saycheese: but at this same time this seems a bit forced :badthoughts:

i hope it's just me :ohi:

It's weird that this video didn't come out untill after everyone was saying she doesn't support the zone and asking where she was.

Obviously she can stand and walk so she could have gone to 'the zone' if she really wanted to support it. Crutches are a thing you know.

So either her conservators don't want her to go (because of what she might do or say or how she might look) or she doesn't want to go and this was a compromise of some sorts.

Why is JL in LA again with Lou and not staying with Britney? This is the 3rd time she’s been in about 6 months and has only stayed with her, been seen with her once of those times. Is the family still fractious.. I mean I see my sister every few weeks but if she lived 2,000 miles away I would probably use the chance to see her - especially if our Mom was always with me.

7 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Why is JL in LA again with Lou and not staying with Britney? This is the 3rd time she’s been in about 6 months and has only stayed with her, been seen with her once of those times. Is the family still fractious.. I mean I see my sister every few weeks but if she lived 2,000 miles away I would probably use the chance to see her - especially if our Mom was always with me.

I think it's obvious that they 'support' each other as sisters, but that they disagree on some very deep things and people. I have a brother who is very dear to me and I have to say even if he didn't agree with me on some very important personal matters, I'd still love and support him as a brother. I think Britney and JL have the same, even though Britney absolutely hates Lou and JL loves her and thinks she has good intentions, they remain sisters and support each other on a deeper level. 

Also it's not because it's not on social media that Britney and JL couldn't have met up for a lunch or some time at Britney's estate. They mighthave just agreed to not post about it.

Archived