Britney reading fan letters from The Zone

Slayer

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

It's weird that this video didn't come out untill after everyone was saying she doesn't support the zone and asking where she was.

Obviously she can stand and walk so she could have gone to 'the zone' if she really wanted to support it. Crutches are a thing you know.

So either her conservators don't want her to go (because of what she might do or say or how she might look) or she doesn't want to go and this was a compromise of some sorts.

πŸ‘πŸ‘good point. Seeing how nervous she is on camera, I can imagine how she would be at The Zone❀ She's been away from fans awhile....that might be waaaay too stimulating for her at this pointΒ 

11 hours ago, Notthesame said:

Records video promoting The Zone...

Leaves for Maui the next morning πŸ€”
At least she’s getting a vacation out of it πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈΒ #quidproquoΒ 

Why is this all just beyond messy....

The constant switching of pressure onto her β€œbroken” foot in The Zone video.

The moment she β€œbreaks” her foot the music cuts out and sheΒ magically is wearing a white top then back to yellow with music again....Β 

Clearly old content from Maui...

Shes on β€œvacation” in Maui at the same time asΒ JL is hauling her cookies all around LA... With appearances by Lynne and Brian and all the kids (minus SP & JK) WHY!?!?!?!?!?

πŸ€”πŸ§

Lou Lous logic in a nutshell:

The Zone video= proveΒ she’s alive,Β really has a broken foot, and increases lowΒ ticket sales. (Fail)

Broken foot= excuse for skippingΒ the zone

**** loadΒ of old Maui content= KeepsΒ people distracted from β€œconspearacies” aboutΒ said broken foot.

video of breaking foot= We’re not liars see

Go ahead and Roast me ******* , call me crazy, tell me the content pushes don’t line up to what exhale is β€œsaying”. At this point if your still denying the manipulation of Team B I’m sorry butΒ your enabling this piece of trash.

End rant.
Β 

Β 

Β 

*after reading nice comment*Β 
Britney:Β "ANYHOW..."

What in the actual?? Even Blackoutney wasn't THAT shady. She's definitely being forced here... the way she's pacing, the way she's reading even faster than her normal self, and she looks so drugged up. My goodness this is heartbreaking!

Archived