Britney reading fan letters from The Zone

Slayer

It was nice to see Britney "communicating" with the fans again, but I couldn't help but feel really sad watching it. I feel so horrible for her, she was just a sweet girl and they ruined her life. I just hope there's any happiness left in her. I can't imagine how a life like hers must feel. She's stuck in her house pretending to be herself from like 15 years ago.  :crying2:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Thinkin'AboutYou said:

It was nice to see Britney "communicating" with the fans again, but I couldn't help but feel really sad watching it. I feel so horrible for her, she was just a sweet girl and they ruined her life. I just hope there's any happiness left in her. I can't imagine how a life like hers must feel. She's stuck in her house pretending to be herself from like 15 years ago.  :crying2:

Unfortunately i feel the same way!

Give this woman her life back :tiffanycries:

44 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

I hate, HATE, HATE! to be the person saying it...but I don't think I can stan Britney anymore. Watching her old persona x this woman reading letters feels like watching something that broke, trying hard to do its job but never really being successful in it. It's so damn sad, she seems so fragile, so insecure, deffo not the cool, brave (new) girl anymore , and it hurts to watch. I really hope she's not in such a bad place in life as I think she is, but it seems so...

I feel like such an *** sometimes for going hard on FreeBritney... I still oppose the cship, but in reality we've been in the dark on the effect the movement is casting on her. It might be time for me to just leave it alone. Let it all just be... I wish she could just tell us what to do.

6 hours ago, annonymous said:

I always feel like she has breathing problems or something when she talks....Looks so hard for her to get sounds out of her mouth if that makes sense. She should stop smoking....

I don't know, I have anxiety issues as well and at times when I have to talk, especially in front of a group, it feels like I'm running out of breath or as if I'm choking.

56 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

I hate, HATE, HATE! to be the person saying it...but I don't think I can stan Britney anymore. Watching her old persona x this woman reading letters feels like watching something that broke, trying hard to do its job but never really being successful in it. It's so damn sad, she seems so fragile, so insecure, deffo not the cool, brave (new) girl anymore , and it hurts to watch. I really hope she's not in such a bad place in life as I think she is, but it seems so...

I couldn't agree more with this. It's hard to watch this happen to somebody and enjoy anything associatated with them, when it's clear they're not the person they used to be. It's depressing, really. The part that sucks about it is that it's not her fault. Lately I've found myself getting teared up listening to Britney songs that once made me smile. The only thoughts that go through my mind when listening to her songs nowadays are of how much I miss the person she was.

I'm seeing some posts about giving up their stan cards because they're heartbroken over Britney's situation. And that really breaks my heart. 💔

I feel for everyone. But guys, don't you think that's exactly why we should stick with her? :yaknow:

We may let go of the FreeBritney movement eventually but one thing I will say is that we have to be there for her no matter what. We just can't stop being fans. Even after FreeBritney inevitably dissolves. I'm not forcing anyone, it's totally up to you guys but I just can't imagine abandoning her. I just can't. :schoolingtime:

So let's get this straight... just because she obviously has anxiety and looks as though she feel uncomfortable talking in front of a camera, she has to be mentally unhealthy? Do none of you suffer from shyness/anxiety in front of a camera? 

Because britney doesnt know how to professionally and cleanly do her make up and make her hair perfect she unhealthy?

Because Britney isnt picture perfect and isnt perfectly comfortable in front of a camera reading love letters from fans some of y'all are giving up stan cards?

You all want to give up on her probably when she needs us the most. If its thats easy for you then stop stanning and go find a popstar that doesn't deal with real day to day struggles.

Some of y'all are dramatic and she doesn't need fans that ARE picking apsrt her appearance. Its been how many years of britney not fixing her hair and not knowing how to do her make up really good... its not gonna change you might as well make your exit.tiffany pollard goodbye GIF

3 hours ago, GodneyLovin said:

No matter what she does or doesn't do, you all sit here and pick apart everything in such a negative way. If I was Britney and read through his I'd probably block everyone complaining and complaining about every little thing you don't like about this video. How discouraging when some of you are never happy. I'm sure the fans that wrote those letters feel very lucky even if all they got was a thank you. We all know Britney doesnt like being emotional on camera. #FreeBritney but also #LoveBritney and stop picking her apart... 

People should leave her alone to post whatever she wants on her instagram.

THere's nothing wrong with the video.

46 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

We may let go of the FreeBritney movement eventually but one thing I will say is that we have to be there for her no matter what. We just can't stop being fans. Even after FreeBritney inevitably dissolves. I'm not forcing anyone, it's totally up to you guys but I just can't imagine abandoning her. I just can't. :schoolingtime:

Stan for life. 

:otears:

But I do wish she would tell us to **** off if we were bothering her over FreeBritney. Do you know what I mean?

Like, whatever you want, whatever you need ILL DO IT! Just tell me!!!

:yesplease:

6 hours ago, Tiago said:

Leave the woman alone! She can never win can she? If she stays quiet she's critizied for it, if she shows her face her fans attack her with conspiracy theories again. She's actuallu being sweet and making an effort so please be f**king grateful and support her. It's because of her fans mean comments that she doesn't even feep like sharing sometimes anymore. She said that herself, listen to her. 

Clearly you weren’t fan of Britney like pre circus era... it’s clearly something going on... don’t be a Loutard

4 minutes ago, SuperRhaj said:

Stan for life. 

:otears:

But I do wish she would tell us to **** off if we were bothering her over FreeBritney. Do you know what I mean?

Like, whatever you want, whatever you need ILL DO IT! Just tell me!!!

:yesplease:

Stan for life. :hugs: F-ck that hit me hard. I felt that. :crying3:

And same, I just wish she would just say just one line. Just one line. Like "I heard about the protests. That is so sweet but you guys can stop now. I'm okay. I'm fine." Just that. She doesn't even need to mention FreeBritney or address what the movement is all about. I just want to hear her say she knows about our concerns (she literally doesnt even have to enumerate and describe them each), and that we can give it a rest.

But i feel like she already did that with her video before but no one believed her. :yaknow:

Archived