Britney reading fan letters from The Zone

Slayer

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leave the woman alone! She can never win can she? If she stays quiet she's critizied for it, if she shows her face her fans attack her with conspiracy theories again. She's actuallu being sweet and making an effort so please be f**king grateful and support her. It's because of her fans mean comments that she doesn't even feep like sharing sometimes anymore. She said that herself, listen to her. 

17 minutes ago, Tiago said:

Leave the woman alone! She can never win can she? If she stays quiet she's critizied for it, if she shows her face her fans attack her with conspiracy theories again. She's actuallu being sweet and making an effort so please be f**king grateful and support her. It's because of her fans mean comments that she doesn't even feep like sharing sometimes anymore. She said that herself, listen to her. 

Ok Lou

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

My heart broke a little at this; at first, I thought 'maybe, she agreed to this because something has went her way', but as the video went on, I felt like we travelled right back to 2011. Her voice has that same deep fry, which is something it hasn't had in the past 3 years both onstage and in videos, and the only thing I could put that down to is being overly medicated.

Also, her foot confuses me. Why is she in a cast when she was photographed in a boot? casts are for healing and realigning bones? Boots are more for post-injury and recovery no? I broke my arm once, and i had a cast for 7 weeks, and then a glove like splint for extra protection after.

Nothing gives me confidence anymore. I hope her team rot.

Exactly, Sams post says she broke her metatarsal  bone, there have been many high profile soccer players who've done this and been picttured not able to walk/on crutches for weeks. Most notably Wayne Rooney.

This is a little uncomfortable to watch. Very sweet of her to read some letters from fans, but is she being forced to do it? Seems so, and she mentioned The Zone by name. I don’t think she cares about it at all. Lou just wanted to make a quick vid to promo it. 

it’s good to see Britney and we miss her. I hope she’s doing well. She’s looking pretty. 

Britney’s anxiety is through the roof. Poor woman. :crying1: I feel for her. It must be a struggle every day for her. But she’s not alone. Many people have anxiety to varying degrees it’s just that hers is really bad & extremely noticeable. Add to her being a public figure which makes her anxiety even worse despite her being in such a controlled environment. She’s in her own home with probably no one there except for whoever is filming her. Britney knows this video is going to be shared with the public and apparently the mere thought of it makes her extremely uncomfortable. The rocking back and forth. 😬 I did that when I had to stand in front of class in high school to do a presentation. I hated it. It’s probably like that for Britney instead millions of people will see this (not about 25 students like in my situation). 

She’s only been off from work for about a year but she definitely needs MORE TIME out of the spotlight!! No way should she be on stage anywhere doing anything. Keep her off stage: no tour, no residency. This woman needs all the time in the world to finally heal and deal with her issues. I have no idea if therapy, meds or this conservatorship is actually helping her at all but it sure does not seem like it’s helping. Its a fluid situation in that I’m sure she has her good & bad days. But the cship has long appeared to be a ruse. It’s a patch up job with the intent to get her back on stage at some point to make more $.

Tbh I doubt Britney really cares about Britney The Zone. She could easily pop in very briefly just for a photo op, she doesn’t have to walk/limp around the entire exhibit to promote it. I wonder how she really hurt her foot. 🤔 The cynic in new doesn’t believe it was from dancing but maybe that’s true. 

1 hour ago, Tiago said:

That's because there's nothing genuine about her anymore.

Maybe it's the letters that make her incomfortable. 

If I'm not mistaking when she bought her first house around 2001 she had a fan that broke into it and took a picture of himself in her bath or something... I can only imagine how she might be questionning if these people who "love her so much" are actually dangerous or not. 

or maybe she just think it's dumb to read personnal letters for the worldwide internet. not very personnal anymore

2 minutes ago, Cheshire-***** said:

Maybe it's the letters that make her incomfortable. 

If I'm not mistaking when she bought her first house around 2001 she had a fan that broke into it and took a picture of himself in her bath or something... I can only imagine how she might be questionning if these people who "love her so much" are actually dangerous or not. 

or maybe she just think it's dumb to read personnal letters for the worldwide internet. not very personnal anymore

They're not random fanmail sent to her house, nor fanmail sent on the internet. They're letters left by fans on the lockers of The Zone. :cutebrit:

Archived