Britney reading fan letters from The Zone

Slayer

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know how anyone that has been a fan of hers since the Cship would think she would be into the idea of "The Zone" and reading handpicked letters from fans. She loves her fans, but that's doing too much. She likes making money, but she wouldnt need to if this situation wasnt draining every cent she makes.

She's literally in the safety of her own home and is completely uncomfortable with doing this.

1 hour ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

I've always wondered if it means anything to her. Like sometimes she'll say thank you so much to a fans adoration but I feel like in general she is creeped out lol.

Not gonna lie but that is the tea. She is absolutely scared of us. And I don't mean that as shade. I just think it's anxiety. Yet some fans will think this is a drag. It's not. ❤

i don't understand why they put her standing on a broken feet just to show   "stronger " on it.  Do not caring about her at all.:jackk:

idk who films her but that person knows nothing about filming a good looking video. at least use filters. probably SAm...but i am not sure.

anyway her appearance is ok. i think some of u r trying to analize too much. she is a mess but she is always been that way. i actually enjoyed her reading even if some of the letters she read she really didn't give a fk. tata in the ending was very sweet. whenever is going on with her right now i feel she is trying to get better. at least i'll hope that way.

12 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I just don’t see why they have her standing up. If the idea is for us to see her cast then why not ha (R) her sitting down and she can show us herself. She looks so uncomfortable. 

Right, and not to over-analyze her facial expressions or the tone in her voice... I want to accept it for what it is... But she really does look uncomfortable doing this. 

:yaknow:

I hate, HATE, HATE! to be the person saying it...but I don't think I can stan Britney anymore. Watching her old persona x this woman reading letters feels like watching something that broke, trying hard to do its job but never really being successful in it. It's so damn sad, she seems so fragile, so insecure, deffo not the cool, brave (new) girl anymore , and it hurts to watch. I really hope she's not in such a bad place in life as I think she is, but it seems so...

4 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

I hate, HATE, HATE! to be the person saying it...but I don't think I can stan Britney anymore. Watching her old persona x this woman reading letters feels like watching something that broke, trying hard to do its job but never really being successful in it. It's so damn sad, she seems so fragile, so insecure, deffo not the cool, brave (new) girl anymore , and it hurts to watch. I really hope she's not in such a bad place in life as I think she is, but it seems so...

I've felt this way since 2011. At one point she started to seem okay again. But she's not and wont be until things change.

Archived