Britney reading fan letters from The Zone

Slayer

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Notthesame said:

I’m no doctor BUT aren’t you for the most part supposed to keep pressure off of a broken foot??? 

Starting :30 seconds in she frequently alternates pressure on it an uncomfortable number of times... Would that not be painful as hell!?!? #signsfromBritney

She got SOMETHING she’s wants from Lou Lou in exchange for FINALLY choosing to publicly support The Zone.... guaranteed!  For the love of Godney how long has it been since the words she speaks in a video actually match the caption of the post!?!? 

I smell freedom... maybe not complete.. but they got her to “work” so that in itself means something BIG is going on.

Records video promoting The Zone...

Leaves for Maui the next morning 🤔
At least she’s getting a vacation out of it 🤷🏼‍♂️ #quidproquo 

37 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Stan for life. :hugs: F-ck that hit me hard. I felt that. :crying3:

And same, I just wish she would just say just one line. Just one line. Like "I heard about the protests. That is so sweet but you guys can stop now. I'm okay. I'm fine." Just that. She doesn't even need to mention FreeBritney or address what the movement is all about. I just want to hear her say she knows about our concerns (she literally doesnt even have to enumerate and describe them each), and that we can give it a rest.

But i feel like she already did that with her video before but no one believed her. :yaknow:

She only really saud it was getting crazy because of the death threats... 🤷🏼‍♀️

10 minutes ago, SuperRhaj said:

It's just when people say FreeBritney might actually be hurting Brit, I take it personally. I don't want to hurt her, I don't want her to hate me

That's exactly what this whole situation feels like. Good for those who are sooo, you know, with their vigor, regarding FreeBritney, and they're just solid and unbothered and tunnel vision on the goal.

But it's not the case with me. I want to support FreeBritney. I am and still supporting FreeBritney but there's also that "is this right? is this really right?" because the situation is so delicate and she is so delicate and that just sends my anxiety levels through the roof. Just the idea of doing something that might hurt her. You know what I mean? It's like you know you wanna save her but if that includes hurting her in order to save her, I don't want that. I don't want blood on my hands. It's not selfish but I'd rather give up than to be the one hurting her. I'm like hands off.

2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I watched it again and I still don't get bad vibes... I honestly feel like Britney seems confident here but I do feel like she has more to say.  I sense energy from her here.  I like that. 

Everything about it seems forced and uncomfortable. 

3 hours ago, Avatar said:

She's literally in the safety of her own home and is completely uncomfortable with doing this.

That’s what made me so sad. She’s in her own home being filmed by someone on her team that she’s obviously comfortable with yet she was struggling and racing through it to get it over with. I have awful anxiety and this was alarming. This isn’t someone who should be entertaining anyone anymore. 

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

That's exactly what this whole situation feels like. Good for those who are sooo, you know, with their vigor, regarding FreeBritney, and they're just solid and unbothered and tunnel vision on the goal.

But it's not the case with me. I want to support FreeBritney. I am and still supporting FreeBritney but there's also that "is this right? is this really right?" because the situation is so delicate and she is so delicate and that just sends my anxiety levels through the roof. Just the idea of doing something that might hurt her. You know what I mean? It's like you know you wanna save her but if that includes hurting her in order to save her, I don't want that. I don't want blood on my hands. It's not selfish but I'd rather give up than to be the one hurting her. I'm like hands off.

We hurt her either way

It makes me so sad to see this ..... It's clearly a person who's gone numb due to stress and pressure ..... As much as I'd love to see her performing again and putting out new music I just want her to be happy and healthy , she needs to go independently on a vacation and not post it on social media to prove "she's okay" that's all a plot of her management to show she has a "normal life" she really deserves her freedom , I don't care what happens let the woman live in peace damn it ... I hope I'm wrong and that she is okay .

Archived