Britney reading fan letters from The Zone

Slayer

45 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Britney’s anxiety is through the roof. Poor woman. :crying1: I feel for her. It must be a struggle every day for her. But she’s not alone. Many people have anxiety to varying degrees it’s just that hers is really bad & extremely noticeable. Add to her being a public figure which makes her anxiety even worse despite her being in such a controlled environment. She’s in her own home with probably no one there except for whoever is filming her. Britney knows this video is going to be shared with the public and apparently the mere thought of it makes her extremely uncomfortable. The rocking back and forth. 😬 I did that when I had to stand in front of class in high school to do a presentation. I hated it. It’s probably like that for Britney instead millions of people will see this (not about 25 students like in my situation). 

She’s only been off from work for about a year but she definitely needs MORE TIME out of the spotlight!! No way should she be on stage anywhere doing anything. Keep her off stage: no tour, no residency. This woman needs all the time in the world to finally heal and deal with her issues. I have no idea if therapy, meds or this conservatorship is actually helping her at all but it sure does not seem like it’s helping. Its a fluid situation in that I’m sure she has her good & bad days. But the cship has long appeared to be a ruse. It’s a patch up job with the intent to get her back on stage at some point to make more $.

Tbh I doubt Britney really cares about Britney The Zone. She could easily pop in very briefly just for a photo op, she doesn’t have to walk/limp around the entire exhibit to promote it. I wonder how she really hurt her foot. 🤔 The cynic in me doesn’t believe it was from dancing but maybe that’s true, again. 

Where's the edit post option? I tried to edit without quoting myself but idk how. :(

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Suspiciously in Lou's handwriting :hahaha:

LOL :haha:

But really there are letters left by fans for her. Maybe not all from hardcore stans who know the tea on FreeBritney but even casual fans. I read a lot of tweets saying they left letters of encouragement for her at the lockers. Also, the staff encourages you to leave notes if you want to.

Though I'm surprised that she only read a few letters. For sure there are more. I mean, The Zone isn't exactly a hit but even as a flop, she should still get hundreds of letters. Maybe they took out the ones that mentioned FreeBritney or alluding to her freedom. :bcutelaugh:

Lou brings all the letters home and reads them one by one going, not this, EH not this, okay this is good, this ok too, DEFINITELY NOT THIS. She ended up with only 5 letters. :shhh:

So uncomfortable to watch.

She looks like a 5 year old girl presenting a project in school for the first time, looking nervous, moving left and right, not capable to say a complete sentence by herself apart from reading it.

This makes me think that maybe she needs being in a conservatorship. It's sad to say it but it's a possibility.

No matter what she does or doesn't do, you all sit here and pick apart everything in such a negative way. If I was Britney and read through his I'd probably block everyone complaining and complaining about every little thing you don't like about this video. How discouraging when some of you are never happy. I'm sure the fans that wrote those letters feel very lucky even if all they got was a thank you. We all know Britney doesnt like being emotional on camera. #FreeBritney but also #LoveBritney and stop picking her apart... 

• Content Curators
12 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

This makes me think that maybe she needs being in a conservatorship. It's sad to say it but it's a possibility.

she needs all her rights taken away bc shes doing something that she couldnt give two ***** about and would rather be watching reality tv and eating cheetos and has anxiety about being on camera since everyone makes fun of her

tired over it GIF

• Content Curators

first of all god knows why she is standing up which means shes in pain

her left leg usually hurts normally even when its not injured

think about now

second off all she couldnt give two ***** about them (maybe except the ones about the mother passing away and her helping her fans through rough times) but i think she would rather read them by herself

also she doesnt look or sound her best cause shes probs been on bed rest plus in and out of hospitals 

like can yall stop pls 

1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Britney’s anxiety is through the roof. Poor woman. :crying1: I feel for her. It must be a struggle every day for her. But she’s not alone. Many people have anxiety to varying degrees it’s just that hers is really bad & extremely noticeable. Add to her being a public figure which makes her anxiety even worse despite her being in such a controlled environment. She’s in her own home with probably no one there except for whoever is filming her. Britney knows this video is going to be shared with the public and apparently the mere thought of it makes her extremely uncomfortable. The rocking back and forth. 😬 I did that when I had to stand in front of class in high school to do a presentation. I hated it. It’s probably like that for Britney instead millions of people will see this (not about 25 students like in my situation). 

She’s only been off from work for about a year but she definitely needs MORE TIME out of the spotlight!! No way should she be on stage anywhere doing anything. Keep her off stage: no tour, no residency. This woman needs all the time in the world to finally heal and deal with her issues. I have no idea if therapy, meds or this conservatorship is actually helping her at all but it sure does not seem like it’s helping. Its a fluid situation in that I’m sure she has her good & bad days. But the cship has long appeared to be a ruse. It’s a patch up job with the intent to get her back on stage at some point to make more $.

Tbh I doubt Britney really cares about Britney The Zone. She could easily pop in very briefly just for a photo op, she doesn’t have to walk/limp around the entire exhibit to promote it. I wonder how she really hurt her foot. 🤔 The cynic in new doesn’t believe it was from dancing but maybe that’s true. 

My mum and my bf suffer from severe anxiety. I could see them both in her words. They should give this woman a ******* break

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

LOL :haha:

But really there are letters left by fans for her. Maybe not all from hardcore stans who know the tea on FreeBritney but even casual fans. I read a lot of tweets saying they left letters of encouragement for her at the lockers. Also, the staff encourages you to leave notes if you want to.

Though I'm surprised that she only read a few letters. For sure there are more. I mean, The Zone isn't exactly a hit but even as a flop, she should still get hundreds of letters. Maybe they took out the ones that mentioned FreeBritney or alluding to her freedom. :bcutelaugh:

I've always wondered if it means anything to her. Like sometimes she'll say thank you so much to a fans adoration but I feel like in general she is creeped out lol. No telling what's been told to her about us behind the scenes. I just wish she knew that her fans really do love her and want her happy above anything. I remember seeing her the second night of her Circus tour and it was her BIG comeback and just the energy in the audience, the serious love for her. EVERYONE was rooting for her and simply thrilled she was still alive. I just remember thinking, I hope Britney realizes how much people genuinely care about her as a person/not just the persona.

GMAney is back to slay huns :bieber:

But... in all seriousness. It was nice of her to read some letters out and it gives love to both sides (the fans and her). Would have been cuter her sharing from bed resting her foot rather than nervously fidgeting from foot to foot. So nice for any of those fans who posted their letters. Any of us would die ha!

And her 'hope to see you see soon' after her foot heels comment … potentially squashes lying-Larry's comments about her never performing again :duh:

2 hours ago, Tiago said:

Leave the woman alone! She can never win can she? If she stays quiet she's critizied for it, if she shows her face her fans attack her with conspiracy theories again. She's actuallu being sweet and making an effort so please be f**king grateful and support her. It's because of her fans mean comments that she doesn't even feep like sharing sometimes anymore. She said that herself, listen to her. 

It’s not mean in any way, shape or form to express concern over the fact she looks extremely anxious and uncomfortable. 

34 minutes ago, GodneyLovin said:

No matter what she does or doesn't do, you all sit here and pick apart everything in such a negative way. If I was Britney and read through his I'd probably block everyone complaining and complaining about every little thing you don't like about this video. How discouraging when some of you are never happy. I'm sure the fans that wrote those letters feel very lucky even if all they got was a thank you. We all know Britney doesnt like being emotional on camera. #FreeBritney but also #LoveBritney and stop picking her apart... 

Not shading you cause we all love Britney here, but in this case I don't really think it's "picking her apart". It would be one thing if she appeared healthy/happy/normal. It's not the same thing as people being like "she's fat" or some bullying comments.

She genuinely does not look well and I don't mean that as like a superficial looks thing. Everything about her doesn't look like a put together functioning adult. That's a fact whether everyone in here accepts it or not. This is NOT to say she needs to look like a glamazon fake kardashian. But this is how the world works, appearances do suggest things about yourself. She does not look confident/happy/taken care of/presentable...the list goes on. Her voice doesn't even sound like a shell of her former self. 

It's not ripping her apart...it's a real concern for her mental and physical well being. I'm not saying that she is never good enough(I'd definitely be happy for her if she never performed again if that's what makes HER happy) but when she posts these things it's definitely alarming to see the woman that stands in front of us now. I'm not gonna sugarcoat it and say "omg she looks great and cute!" That's not real support for her. 

1 hour ago, Fenixxx123 said:

So uncomfortable to watch.

She looks like a 5 year old girl presenting a project in school for the first time, looking nervous, moving left and right, not capable to say a complete sentence by herself apart from reading it.

So she needs a conservatorship because she’s anxious???🥴 I’m sorry but that’s not what Conservatorships are for. There are already treatment options for mental health issues in this country, Conservatorships are not one of them.  That would mean that the millions of people who suffer from anxiety need a conservatorship as well. Do I need a conservatorship, I have anxiety and I hate public speaking and I hate being recorded, I’d be looking exactly like Britney. 

You should be asking whether her team and conservators and causing more h due stress by “making her” do these videos! 

Archived