New IG post- Britney gained 2 pounds

40 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

She’s such an intriguing and confusing person to me. She seemingly doesn’t care about her looks in public but has to keep updating us when she gains weight? In a month’s time, she’s told us about gaining 5, 3, and now 2 pounds. I fully get that we all have insecurities and love that she is being open more, but it’s just a little odd imo. It’s almost like where is it coming from? Idk I can’t explain it. But glad she’s staying active and keeping busy!

39 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

Idk how I feel about this. I hate to sound nitpicky. I realize the gym/working out videos are probably the main things on Britney's social media accounts. But 2 pounds and it doesn't look like you gained any? It's not like I know Britney so I hope it's not a case of she's freaking out thinking that she's fat because she gained a couple of pounds. Idk. I don't even know if any of this is making sense. I just clicked and felt uncomfortable and maybe I should leave it at that. 

30 minutes ago, colormelou said:

The caption is so embarrassing... I want to say it’s all Lou and it probably is, but the video isn’t much better. 

It’s sad how childish and insecure she sounds these days. :decisions:  

If she’s trying to break free, why is she helping them with these videos? If she’s too damaged to realize what’s going on, how come Lynne doesn’t guide her?

This is all just... :zoomzoom:

It's really strange indeed. It's a combination of the fact that she must get soooo bored these days without any particular activity. I mean, she's worked for basically her entire life. I don't think she's ever had a pause in her career that's been this long. She's apparently not seeing her kids that often (nor most of her faimily by that means) so besides going out with Sam, what else is left for her to do? She sure can go on vacation or something, but we don't know how that works, like how much will her conservator allow. So I think she's just at her home thinking about how does she look in the mirror? I don't know lol

I don't think any of her Instagram clips are that worrying like omg, she's insane or something, but they do make you feel weird when you think about how she was like in her 20s. Like, can anyone imagine 2001ney or ITZney or 2007ney, even 2008ney doing or saying any of the things she shows on her videos lately? Even less 2011ney, 2012ney, but I think she had found some sort of balance in her joyfulness and maturity and confidence around 2015 - 2016. So, I don't know what has happened since. At the end, to me it's not worrying, it's just... strange. 

Or maybe it's because she feels the pressure of having Sam as her boyfriend, who's not only obsessed with fitness but also much younger than her. Or not pressure, but just the influence of him. We know how she's always kind of shaped her personality to that of her current boyfriends in the past. 

Maybe it's just the result of the isolation she's lived in these years. I wonder, does she have any girlfriends, like, I know she has those childhood friends, but does she see them often? Like, if she had a group of friends that went to the gym with, maybe she would feel motivated and actually would work out properly (same with dancing). It's like she just lives in this bubble they've placed her in, so she doesn't have any reference of, well, basically anything: working out, makeup, dancing, being cool, even the whole situation of dealing with social media comments because before she had always been alienated from it. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
18 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

she used to have a trainer though, before Sam at least.

Wasn't he some Martinez guy?  Or I'm totally making that up lol But yeah, she had a trainer, he was interviewed somewhere. 

No I remember she had one before Sam, not sure the name so it might be that guy but I know once her and Sam became an item, she’s mentioned Sam being her trainer, so I’m not sure if she still has the other guy or Sam is.

32 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

No I remember she had one before Sam, not sure the name so it might be that guy but I know once her and Sam became an item, she’s mentioned Sam being her trainer, so I’m not sure if she still has the other guy or Sam is.

Didn’t she have a guy trainer and a female trainer? She trained a lot in 2015-2016 and I felt like she had a lot going on to keep her happy and busy at the same time. I think near the end of 2016 she started to develop a lot of weird quirks and spasms and it just spiraled. It’s sad to see how isolated she is and the clear damage it’s done to her.

• Super Mods
20 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Didn’t she have a guy trainer and a female trainer? She trained a lot in 2015-2016 and I felt like she had a lot going on to keep her happy and busy at the same time. I think near the end of 2016 she started to develop a lot of weird quirks and spasms and it just spiraled. It’s sad to see how isolated she is and the clear damage it’s done to her.

I have no idea but yeah I thought those years she was on a roll. She was single too and honestly, it seems to always happen when she’s in a relationship. When she’s single, it seems she focuses on herself more and when she is in a relationship, she is more occupied in the relationship just like when she fell in love with Kfed and cancelled the rest of the onyx hotel tour. 

2 hours ago, traviscounty. said:

why does she feel the need to keep saying "PS i shot this video yesterday" :whatitellu:

Tbh that's what makes me even more suspicious about this whole thing :ohi: Honestly, she never really cared about what people think about her on the social media, she never replied to anyone etc... (and she said that on IABJ and also adding: "and that attitude is really the one to have") so idk, it's confusing and i hate being confused :badthoughts:

2 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

She’s such an intriguing and confusing person to me. She seemingly doesn’t care about her looks in public but has to keep updating us when she gains weight? In a month’s time, she’s told us about gaining 5, 3, and now 2 pounds. I fully get that we all have insecurities and love that she is being open more, but it’s just a little odd imo. It’s almost like where is it coming from? Idk I can’t explain it. But glad she’s staying active and keeping busy!

Everyone has 'contradictory' elements if you look deeply enough. Law of Polarity. So she both cares/doesn't care.

I think she's uniquely concerned about her weight due to being criticized for it in the past as well as having criticized others for it (she called a paparazzo a 'fat ****' once).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGyQY8RtDfY

46 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

The caption is completely bizarre and all over the place. 

:disappointed:

It’s almost like she’s thinking out loud. Actually, it’s not so different from how she’s been speaking on her recent ig videos. I wouldn’t rule out that she wrote the caption herself.

It would be nice of the gram girls to say SOMETHING.

:yaknow:

what’s up with her being so self conscious about her looks lately? It just seems completely different from how Britney’s always been. She always had that idgaf care free vibe when it came to that aspect. Like someone already mentioned, I definitely think being with Sam may be a reason to why this is.. perhaps she feels insecure about her boyfriend being a fitness younger model and wants to live up to his standards? 

Also, this isn’t a smart thing to post on social media. You gained 2 pounds, okay, that’s completely normal. She’s acting like it’s such a big deal. I hope her being so concerned about her weight doesn’t turn into an unhealthy obsession. 

• Super Mods
13 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

what’s up with her being so self conscious about her looks lately? It just seems completely different from how Britney’s always been. She always had that idgaf care free vibe when it came to that aspect. Like someone already mentioned, I definitely think being with Sam may be a reason to why this is.. perhaps she feels insecure about her boyfriend being a fitness younger model and wants to live up to his standards? 

Also, this isn’t a smart thing to post on social media. You gained 2 pounds, okay, that’s completely normal. She’s acting like it’s such a big deal. I hope her being so concerned about her weight doesn’t turn into an unhealthy obsession. 

It is true, she reflects her boyfriends personality. If he’s all into fitness and looking good then she’s gonna want to do the same.

5 hours ago, Emersonh said:

Everyone has 'contradictory' elements if you look deeply enough. Law of Polarity. So she both cares/doesn't care.

I think she's uniquely concerned about her weight due to being criticized for it in the past as well as having criticized others for it (she called a paparazzo a 'fat ****' once).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGyQY8RtDfY

And I get that. Like I said, I’m sure she’s always had insecurities even when we thought she was a super badass and didn’t care about anyone’s opinion. We all do. She’s even had work done so I know she thinks about her looks but I guess I don’t get the need to update us so constantly with something like weight...when she never really has? And this isn’t even the “heaviest” she’s been. I expect that level of public vanity from Kim K or someone. But I guess we just don’t really know Britney that well? I don’t know =\

Omg every little breath she takes is over analyzed or criticized. :nochillbrit:

She's just being herself, she's more open. Yes she is a little bit weird, but who's normal anyway ? 

And I can't stand anymore those instagram-like comments "what kind of medication she's on?" "something is off" "what's wrong with her?" "she's awkward" :lessons:  

Why is she behaving like that? It's so weird. Why would you come out of a mental health facility and then post odd videos like that? 

She makes people believing even more that she is still having issues. 

She should post about her music, beautiful moments with her kids and friends, cute selfies (not racoon eye/not washed face selfies) & focus on the good things on her IG. 

In the end it's a marketing tool and shapes her brand. The videos she posts do not help her brand AT ALL. 

So if Lou is all about her IG she is definitely doing something wrong if she wants us to believe that everything is fine. 

Archived