New IG post- Britney gained 2 pounds

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don't get it guys . She's interacting and pouring her mind in that caption , LITERALLY . It's just BULLYING  at this point. We all f**king know she's got "something" , do we need this pointed out EVERY f**king time ? Jesus christ.

Maybe her being controlled and left with a flip phone was a good idea , after your comments i think im switching to her "team's" team . Im conflicted , this poor woman . :decisions: 

16 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Is this video typical of mania... is this team b trying to subtly paint the picture?

that squat exercise ... what is it? It’s not working anything. Like wise those dumbbells that look like they’re 2lb... I have not heard of anyone going on a treadmill for an hour unless they were fasting...

remember during FTR Daddy spears said that keeping busy is paramount for her, she NEEDS to be busy.

You sound crazy. People do run on the treadmill for an hour without fasting. I've done it.

Exercising with low weight bars (5lbs) is something people to do lose weight while not heavily increasing muscle mass. Britney previously said that its easy for to gain muscle ,because she was a gymnast ,so doing repetitive spot exercises help her to tone without bulking up her entire body.

She does look manic by posting all these exercise videos.lol But this is her life...

17 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

I have not heard of anyone going on a treadmill for an hour unless they were fasting...

wow you have never heard of people training for a marathon? Or just people who work on cardio?? I regularly spend an hour doing cardio and sometimes part of that cardio is on a treadmill. When I was a swimmer I would regularly jog for an hour.

Actually when you are fasting you are supposted to expercise but not go overboard and do something thats too exhausting because you have no source of energy. I have done water fasting several times and light work out was always the best and recomended thing. (Unless you are talking about just walking on a treadmill of course)

22 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

Idk how I feel about this. I hate to sound nitpicky. I realize the gym/working out videos are probably the main things on Britney's social media accounts. But 2 pounds and it doesn't look like you gained any? It's not like I know Britney so I hope it's not a case of she's freaking out thinking that she's fat because she gained a couple of pounds. Idk. I don't even know if any of this is making sense. I just clicked and felt uncomfortable and maybe I should leave it at that. 

Yeah. I love her. And I get having insecurities — especially when you're used to looking a certain way. But this preoccupation with gaining or losing 2 pounds when she obviously looks phenomenal is bothersome to me, to be honest.

Britney has always been quirky, this isn’t anything new and I bet if she was never put in a conservatorship, those of y’all all so “concerned” wouldn’t be batting an eye.

Yes, she’s a lil insecure, she is a human after all, not to mention an aging woman in the entertainment industry, hell, half her own fan base, nitpick her pics to death to point out any tiny flaw she has, who can blame her for feeling insecure.

Britney seems fine, what’s not normal and unhealthy is the way y’all act like you personally know this woman and the way you feel you can psychologize her while never spending even a second with her. 

Archived