New IG post- Britney gained 2 pounds

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this video typical of mania... is this team b trying to subtly paint the picture?

that squat exercise ... what is it? It’s not working anything. Like wise those dumbbells that look like they’re 2lb... I have not heard of anyone going on a treadmill for an hour unless they were fasting...

remember during FTR Daddy spears said that keeping busy is paramount for her, she NEEDS to be busy.

She’s such an intriguing and confusing person to me. She seemingly doesn’t care about her looks in public but has to keep updating us when she gains weight? In a month’s time, she’s told us about gaining 5, 3, and now 2 pounds. I fully get that we all have insecurities and love that she is being open more, but it’s just a little odd imo. It’s almost like where is it coming from? Idk I can’t explain it. But glad she’s staying active and keeping busy!

Idk how I feel about this. I hate to sound nitpicky. I realize the gym/working out videos are probably the main things on Britney's social media accounts. But 2 pounds and it doesn't look like you gained any? It's not like I know Britney so I hope it's not a case of she's freaking out thinking that she's fat because she gained a couple of pounds. Idk. I don't even know if any of this is making sense. I just clicked and felt uncomfortable and maybe I should leave it at that. 

The caption is so embarrassing... I want to say it’s all Lou and it probably is, but the video isn’t much better. 

It’s sad how childish and insecure she sounds these days. :decisions:  

If she’s trying to break free, why is she helping them with these videos? If she’s too damaged to realize what’s going on, how come Lynne doesn’t guide her?

This is all just... :zoomzoom:

Archived