New IG post! Brit admits she is the one posting on her IG

IonutM

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Stefi Hilton said:

i am so disappointed with this post. does britney think she’s clever or something? girl, we are questioning everything because you are answering  nothing. that is tea and pure fact

for the past 11 years we have been left to our imagination, trying to speculate about your life, and now you throw shade at us, your fans??? i am out. the only person deserving shade is lou taylor and your daddy and those are the hot facts. so silly...and that video of her trying to emulate her old, playful videos and only ending up looking stiff and weird? come through, britney. open your eyes, girl. this ain’t 2001. you’re almost fourty, you need freedom over your life.

And I oop-

4 minutes ago, Stefi Hilton said:

i am so disappointed with this post. does britney think she’s clever or something? girl, we are questioning everything because you are answering  nothing. that is tea and pure fact

for the past 11 years we have been left to our imagination, trying to speculate about your life, and now you throw shade at us, your fans??? i am out. the only person deserving shade is lou taylor and your daddy and those are the hot facts. so silly...and that video of her trying to emulate her old, playful videos and only ending up looking stiff and weird? come through, britney. open your eyes, girl. this ain’t 2001. you’re almost fourty, you need freedom over your life.

I mean she told us to respect her privacy and we dont. She asked us to leave her family alone but this fanbase doesnt.. She has the right to be shady.

3 minutes ago, Stefi Hilton said:

Bye!

3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I mean she told us to respect her privacy and we dont. She asked us to leave her family alone but this fanbase isnt.. She has the right to be shady.

SHE hasn’t told us anything. That was their exact point. Also no one has attacked her family apart from comments here and they’re well in their right to. Still being a public figure you have the right to be shady but it’s not the best decision 

1 minute ago, breatheheavy said:

Interesting timing. She says she's posting her own videos, meaning the one she posted at the mental health facility with the caption calling out Sam Lutfi was all her... same day as the restraining order hearing today. 

Yeah MTE, and the fact that fans are buying this is exactly what team cship wants. 

Wheres @Not Buying It when we need her? :tiffsniffle:

7 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

I’m surprised no one has mentioned how her hair is dyed way differently, it might just be lighting but it looks crazy different to me 

She said done yesterday, but didn't mention it will be posted in a month :uknowit:

I always thought it was weird that people here assumed that just because some of the footage was old that automatically meant she didnt upload it. Sometimes when I gain weight or just dont feel like I look that great I upload old pictures that I havent uploaded before. People here overanalyze and try to make regular things meaningful all the time.

Archived