New IG post! Brit admits she is the one posting on her IG

IonutM

7 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

or so they made her say that in the video

But it’s obvious when she’s reading someone else’s words. She sounds sincere. She could say it normally if it was forced, don’t you think?

there are people in the comments saying she’s not ok lol. i swear they’re bunch of delusional people “imagining” things that aren’t there. There’s nothing unusual about this video.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

But it’s obvious when she’s reading someone else’s words. She sounds sincere. She could say it normally if it was forced, don’t you think?

there are people in the comments saying she’s not ok lol. i swear they’re bunch of delusional people “imagining” things that aren’t there. There’s nothing unusual about this video.

HER FACE AT THE END SAYS IT ALL :airpls:

Just now, Isla. said:

Well this is weird. But isn't the third video of her in the pink dress old? I remember last year (or maybe even 2017 :orangu:) she posted another video in that outfit,

In the 2017 video she had curly hair while in this one she has kinda straight hair

i am so disappointed with this post. does britney think she’s clever or something? girl, we are questioning everything because you are answering  nothing. that is tea and pure fact

for the past 11 years we have been left to our imagination, trying to speculate about your life, and now you throw shade at us, your fans??? i am out. the only person deserving shade is lou taylor and your daddy and those are the hot facts. so silly...and that video of her trying to emulate her old, playful videos and only ending up looking stiff and weird? come through, britney. open your eyes, girl. this ain’t 2001. you’re almost fourty, you need freedom over your life.

Archived