New IG post! Brit admits she is the one posting on her IG

IonutM

2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I always thought it was weird that people here assumed that just because some of the footage was old that automatically meant she didnt upload it. Sometimes when I gain weight or just dont feel like I look that great I upload old pictures that I havent uploaded before. People here overanalyze and try to make regular things meaningful all the time.

I mean,I have overanalyzed things about Britney but I kinda agree with you.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I mean she told us to respect her privacy and we dont. She asked us to leave her family alone but this fanbase doesnt.. She has the right to be shady

We are not the ones calling the paparazzi and we are not giving stories to the media.

Tell this to her team

2 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

She literally just trolled us down to the Apple emoji. Idk how i feel about this one. 

But Lynne's friend Tatum commented the other day asking who was posting stuff on her account? So Britney is telling Lynne's best friend that she's wrong too!?

I just don't buy it.

Team B's best effort to quiet us yet. :mhm:

7 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

SHE hasn’t told us anything. That was their exact point. Also no one has attacked her family apart from comments here and they’re well in their right to. Still being a public figure you have the right to be shady but it’s not the best decision 

are you for real?

Did you read the comments under Britney's instagram posts or her sister's ones? Thousands of fans attacked every single member of her family sometimes with "ur father has to die!".

She is a public figure but here we have fans of 15 years old pretending to be lawyer or something, SHE needs to fight not us/you!

5 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

SHE hasn’t told us anything. That was their exact point. Also no one has attacked her family apart from comments here and they’re well in their right to. Still being a public figure you have the right to be shady but it’s not the best decision 

Also she has literally asked for privacy her whole career. She asked the judges to make her medical stuff and everything about her kids private too.

8 minutes ago, Stefi Hilton said:

i am so disappointed with this post. does britney think she’s clever or something? girl, we are questioning everything because you are answering  nothing. that is tea and pure fact

for the past 11 years we have been left to our imagination, trying to speculate about your life, and now you throw shade at us, your fans??? i am out. the only person deserving shade is lou taylor and your daddy and those are the hot facts. so silly...and that video of her trying to emulate her old, playful videos and only ending up looking stiff and weird? come through, britney. open your eyes, girl. this ain’t 2001. you’re almost fourty, you need freedom over your life.

Oh **** off. Don’t blame your mental issues on her. “Stiff and weird” If she had normal fans there wouldn’t be a million comments like yours on her insta and there wouldn’t be any need to address anybody. This ain’t 2001 and you’re not 13, her fans apparently had never matured. She’s just having fun, if you don’t like it just don’t watch it. Rihanna fans gush over a video of her simply laughing while stoned and they show affection but there’s always something “wrong” Britney fans only see and they disapprove of everything she does when in truth the reality is her “real” fans had long stopped following her on social media and what’s left are a bunch of psychos, hunched over their computers typing up directing their own nastiness toward her. 

eat my ***, Britney.. I honestly couldn't care less what this means for the movement, this is ******* hilarious.. highlight of the year, I literally can't stop replaying it and I choke literally every time.. iconic, better than "Femme Fatale" and "Britney Jean" eras combined.. :hahaha:

also, both of the videos are so unrelated it kinda reminds of the legendary global warming Gaga Tweet.. :ohreallylol:

I don't know what to make of this TBH. I mean, we don't see her for weeks at a time. Then all of a sudden, there are new candids every single day for the last couple weeks, like its 2007 all over again. Then we get this video. It just feels like one big PR stunt to portray her as being okay and stable. :ineedthetruth:

1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

We are not the ones calling the paparazzi and we are not giving stories to the media.

Tell this to her team

right. You dont think that the fact that Britney was in a mental facility and the fans are drumming up so much hype and she is in the news again because of it has caused the paparazzi to follow her again?? If this was all her team why are we mostly getting blurry car shots and not actual pictures like these??

Spoiler

britney-spears-leaves-a-gym-in-calabasasbritney-spears-doing-some-last-minute-ea

Archived