#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

Cappy, I can’t believe you’ve gone down this path. The whole thing was probably planned so she could get out. Why are you acting like this? I need to shake you!

I would agree with this if they weren’t making her out to sound crazy and praising everyone else in her life like she needs them to live.  

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

There really trying to make her look bat **** crazy again aint they 

It's ridiculous.   As if they should be saying anything about her health condition at all!!!  Then, out of the other side of their mouths, they ***** that Brit deserves her privacy and the gp is too intrusive!  

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

Ive been going nuts on Twitter all morning but I’m one of the only ones lol I need some support when y’all wake up :lollipop:

I’m not stopping cause of this and you guys shouldn’t either! 

Im getting louder and louder until I get shut down  and I made a new Instagram this morning I’m way too invested in this obv 

On another note is anyone planning to show their support at the courthouse outside May 10 hearing??? 

Ughm, this is what I have been trying to say from the get-go. Britney has been orchestrating a bunch of this. All the crap fans believe exactly what her social says even tho she barely said anything. Her family doesnt need death treats but pushing these court docs and tweating/instaing everything will take down all the powers that are working against her. 

Her Dad's sickness was the perfect time for her act.

She needs the public on her side, and the best thing the fans can do for her right now is push this story of abuse out there as a Woman's Rights issue. 

• Like 4

I've listened to the second Podcast, it has been to me one of the most, if not the most important week in Britney's World since the beginning of her carrer. :mhm:

We're talking about freedom, and how society is towards mental illness, and most importantly how society is towards women. So many people own her an apology. She was used and abused. :sobbing:

I have the feeling though that things are going to the right place. I think we can still investigate quietly, and dig in the past to find more evidence.  

But there is NO WAY I will support anything coming from her artistically as long as she is in this conservatorship, and as long Larry Rudolph, Lou Taylor, and Jamie Spears are part of her team. :byebye:

• Like 9
2 hours ago, Scrappy said:

Bottom line is, IF the conservatorship was “just a piece of paper” or a legal lifeline to keep Britney Spears’ brand from sinking by giving promoters and investors more assurances that the client will perform all the tasks required and not bail out, and Britney Spears the person is perfectly fine, free, and has the ability to make her own decisions, then ultimately, it would / should have been dissolved when it wasno longer necessary as conduct and consistent performances proves the capabilities of the client.

However, she is in a seemingly lifetime conservatorship, and these spin stories make it seem like Britney is a ticking time bomb: a danger to her own kids without meds or a conservatorship... and if that’s the case and the piece of paper is very legit and necessary... then someone should be throttled for abusing the disabled and taking full advantage of them while they remained fragile and vulnerable.

The two cannot co-exist: you cannot be handicapped to the point of conservatorship and completely competent enough to run your career. One is a lie. So, which is it? 

Come on we know Britney has literally just gotten by. We as fans have let it get to this point. 

We allowed the lipping and really nonexistent dancing. She really never showed to be really stable this decade but just showing up. 

So Britney most likely needs to be in a cship but she really should retire. So yes her team should be removed and others put in. 

Or 

We could go with most ppl on here’s path and she is let out but what if she is really bad without meds and heavy guidance. If 2007 happened again what would ppl’s thought be then? I’m just curious because this is never a thought. 

It is possible that the last eras are exactly what Britney wants. She wants to work literally doing nothing. She thinks what she put out is good. Probably because that is literally all she can do. 

4 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

can poeple please stop still defending the CSHIP FUJEKFK:DR:KW:DLW:KF

SHE CANT EVEN DRIVEEEEEE UGHHH
HOW IS SHE EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE THE MOST ICONIC SOCCER MOM IF SHE CANT DRIVE  A BOUGIE SOCCER MOM VAN

BRENDA WILL COME FOR U 

Image result for brenda penny

She has driven many time but according to articles they have to know she is stable on meds. 

16 hours ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Bullshit

So we have again the 30 days narrative, when it was confirmed she was checked in in January. Do they really think we're that stupid?

Who confirmed it though? The paralegal? Honestly I’m starting to think we’ve been clutching at straws all this time. What if it was her decision and it was only for a month? What if we’re wrong? 

We’ve been putting our trust into this guy who has no credibility, no evidence, and no face. 

Britney has told us she’s fine, she’s told us not to believe Sam, she’s told us not to believe everything we read and hear. 

Lets trust Britney #TrustBritney

• Like 1
1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

Exactly.

If she didn’t want to do it, we’d see it. She’d lay down on stage and not move. She’d call them out on the microphone.

So what’s your argument?

She isn't doing that because they use her kids as blackmail. She doesn't really have custody of them. 

And you, as a fan, should have noticed that for the past 10 years that's what's she's been doing on stage: performing as if she's given up

• Like 3