#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

I believe that Britney is in the conservatorship for many reasons. Lawsuits, Sam Lutfi, bodyguards, etc. I think it’s just a piece of paper that y’all are exaggerating.

Yall took a turn when y’all started saying Britney was being “forced to” do xyz. Britney can’t be forced to do ****. That’s the #1 thing I know about her as a fan since day one.

And you're SERIOUSLY DOWNPLAYING what a conservatorship like holy ****.

And that's besides the whole exploitative aspect that's possible in a conservatorship (of a woman who's perfectly capable of doing WORLD TOURS mind you).

And you're not a fan if you don't think Britney in the past has felt like she's made to do something she doesn't want..

She was someone who felt she was caged, and that's before the conservatorship.

• Like 8
2 hours ago, andreafly1 said:

Uhm...does the word "conservatorship" ring any bell to you...? :mcorangu:

Let's not act like she's 100% free when she's clearly not (entirely, at least). :mj:

Britney would NEVER say no to, let’s say the X-Factor, where she just had to sit and judge for one month. For $15 million dollars.

These huge offers are not a surprise to Britney. She agrees to do it. And the court is monitoring her money soooooo......?

2 hours ago, colormefresh said:

I don’t get what you’re confused about...

Taking care of a grown *** woman full-time is ALOT of work. And I know Britney is NOT someone who just goes with the flow. I don’t know her diagnosis, but I know she is NOT going to do what people tell her to do unless she reaps a benefit.

Why should she go with the flow of how someone else wants to run her life?  

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, aspireone said:

And you're SERIOUSLY DOWNPLAYING what a conservatorship like holy ****.

And that's besides the whole exploitative aspect that's possible in a conservatorship (of a woman who's perfectly capable of doing WORLD TOURS mind you).

And you're not a fan if you don't think Britney in the past has felt like she's made to do something she doesn't want..

She was someone who felt she was caged, and that's before the conservatorship.

If her team is the OPPOSITE of what you think they are and they want the BEST for Britney, then the conservatorship makes a lot of sense.

You’re in that weird conspiracy Illuminati wormhole though.

:whatitellu:

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I can’t conform to you guys because it all happened from a podcast and a fake paralegal!

If you can confirm the accusations, I will proudly fall in line lol

There's a lot of signs that something's wrong with the conservatorship. And all of this has been pretty much confirmed with team B's quick response to make some damage control. I used to think like you, check the first pages of the huge thread, but now I think there's no way Britney's ok with the conservatorship. Come to the light! :lemmetellu:

• Like 5
1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

There's a lot of signs that something's wrong with the conservatorship. And all of this has been pretty much confirmed with team B's quick response to make some damage control. I used to think like you, check the first pages of the huge thread, but now I think there's no way Britney's ok with the conservatorship. Come to the light! :lemmetellu:

“Pretty much confirmed” is not proof. Don’t drink the koolaid. These people don’t want to see her flourish. Even when she’s doing an amazing job, they still complain. You know better.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Commotion said:

Well they would be offering from Britney's own pocket.

I do believe she genuinely loves him though. And he's there not just for the money.

Hahaha .Sam has lied all this time in your own faces and you still believe him ..only because, he is supposedly "Hot and young".

Just look at the photos of January and the distant attitude of Britney with him.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Idk if this has been suggested and if it makes sense considering "Britney" asked for "privacy" but shouldnt we try to trend #FreeBritney or something again now that shes out? I feel like that would make randoms/non-fans/the press be like "what? isnt she out of the facility now??" and understand the movement is about the shady conservatorship. idk just a thought, I think it'd have more impact cuz it'd make people wonder and also show we're not backing down cuz judging by these planted media stories they keep painting Britney as someone who's constantly struggling and unable to stand on her own - probably to gain leverage in conservatorship matters showing she can't have full control of her life :/

This. People I knew at work thought it was only about the facility. We also need to emphasize that we want Britney to have full privacy. We just want an honest ethical investigation into the cship to make sure her rights aren’t being violated and that doesn’t require her privacy to be ruined. It only safeguards her. 

• Like 8
10 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Idk if this has been suggested and if it makes sense considering "Britney" asked for "privacy" but shouldnt we try to trend #FreeBritney or something again now that shes out? I feel like that would make randoms/non-fans/the press be like "what? isnt she out of the facility now??" and understand the movement is about the shady conservatorship. idk just a thought, I think it'd have more impact cuz it'd make people wonder and also show we're not backing down cuz judging by these planted media stories they keep painting Britney as someone who's constantly struggling and unable to stand on her own - probably to gain leverage in conservatorship matters showing she can't have full control of her life :/

We should do this but barely anyone is active rn and everyone on twitter gave up the second Britney posted 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

We should do this but barely anyone is active rn and everyone on twitter gave up the second Britney posted 

Ive been going nuts on Twitter all morning but I’m one of the only ones lol I need some support when y’all wake up :lollipop:

I’m not stopping cause of this and you guys shouldn’t either! 

Im getting louder and louder until I get shut down  and I made a new Instagram this morning I’m way too invested in this obv 

On another note is anyone planning to show their support at the courthouse outside May 10 hearing??? 

• Like 6